Has anyone else been using StockX?

How quick is StockX to resolve issues with sneakers received? These fools sent me two right shoes yesterday.
mean.gif

Sent an email immediately yesterday afternoon and haven't heard a peep. Hit them on Twitter and they just referred me to the support email.
Hit em again through the email if they haven't gotten back yet. I had to email them more than once for certain things. Make sure you send a new email to their support address, dont reply to the email you received from them.
Word.  They hit me back earlier this AM.  I'm guessing support doesn't work on the weekends or something.

All I got was a free shipping code for my next purchase and obviously free return/full refund.  I feel like I should get more since they completely dropped the ball, but I don't have time to argue via email.  It is what it is.  

How quick is StockX to resolve issues with sneakers received? These fools sent me two right shoes yesterday. :smh:

Sent an email immediately yesterday afternoon and haven't heard a peep. Hit them on Twitter and they just referred me to the support email.
Hit em again through the email if they haven't gotten back yet. I had to email them more than once for certain things. Make sure you send a new email to their support address, dont reply to the email you received from them.

Word.  They hit me back earlier this AM.  I'm guessing support doesn't work on the weekends or something.

All I got was a free shipping code for my next purchase and obviously free return/full refund.  I feel like I should get more since they completely dropped the ball, but I don't have time to argue via email.  It is what it is.  
Yeah no support on the weekend. Sucks...hopefully u can catch the same pair for the price you paid.

How long does the seller usually have to ship out the sneakers once the buyer has paid the BIN?

-Drew

au·then·ti·cate

ôˈTHen(t)əˌkāt/

verb

1. prove or show (something, especially a claim or an artistic work) to be true or genuine.

"they were invited to authenticate artifacts from the Italian Renaissance"

[table][tr][td]synonyms:[/td][td]verifyvalidateprovesubstantiatecorroborateconfirmsupport, back up, attest to, give credence to More[/td][/tr][/table]

• validate.

"the nationalist statements authenticated their leadership among the local community"

• COMPUTING

(of a user or process) have one's identity verified.

I forgot a put a bid up on a pair of Kobe 9 BHM's and someone accepted my offer. Bought em for a little above retail. This is my first time using stockx. How long does it generally take to receive your shoes? I have used goat before so I'm assuming its something like that.

Bought a pair of white OVO 10's when they first released for maybe 150 above retail. I think at the time it was ok. Last night I was casually browsing and I think a seller needed cash. I bought a pair of Just Don 2's FOR RETAIL..... man I'm so exited. He had them listed for 730. Put my bid in at 650 even. Woke up this morning and BAM!!! I just hope he doesn't flake. What do you guys think? View media item 2379828

Back
Top Bottom