Has anyone else been using StockX?

shipped my first 2 shoes to stockx to get authenticated. after reading some of these comments its got me worrried even though i know theyre both 100% legit.

Just sold my first shoe to stock X. Was worried about a scratch, but they authenticated it just now.
I'll be lurking in this thread. Still have doubts about getting jordans from stockx. Those chinese fakes are getting almost perfectly indistinguishable from legit shoes

anyone ever get this? what's weird is I didn't get any sort of notification that my pair sold.

Screenshot_20171129-203449.png

Sent 3 of my Beluga 2.0 to stockx, it was supposed to be delivered today and now the status is "Expected Delivery to StockX: Not Available" hopefully they get it, its currently in Detroit, MI rn.

Sent 3 of my Beluga 2.0 to stockx, it was supposed to be delivered today and now the status is "Expected Delivery to StockX: Not Available" hopefully they get it, its currently in Detroit, MI rn.

I'm in the same situation for 2 of mine although one is completed just today but the other hasn't been delivered but in Detroit hopefully we'll see something tommorrow

same here. which is annoying cus its been in detroit, MI since 6:40 am

I'm in the same situation for 2 of mine although one is completed just today but the other hasn't been delivered but in Detroit hopefully we'll see something tommorrow

same here. which is annoying cus its been in detroit, MI since 6:40 am

Lets hope it gets there.. never had a problem selling on stockx until today. Sold my Supreme MJ hoodie and it failed authentication because it showed signs of wear even tho I never wore it. Good thing they arent charging me the 15% nor suspending my account.

Lets hope it gets there.. never had a problem selling on stockx until today. Sold my Supreme MJ hoodie and it failed authentication because it showed signs of wear even tho I never wore it. Good thing they arent charging me the 15% nor suspending my account.
i think it all depends on whos the one inspecting the item. every pair of eyes sees diffrent things. i included the paper they tell u to print out in the shipping box, i didnt put it in the actual shoe box. hopefully they arent too serious about that

i think it all depends on whos the one inspecting the item. every pair of eyes sees diffrent things. i included the paper they tell u to print out in the shipping box, i didnt put it in the actual shoe box. hopefully they arent too serious about that

Nahh i think youre good. I did that the first time I ever sold shoes to them, they accepted it.

Sold 2011 Kobe All Star- StockX Authentication rejected the pair saying "Item is too defective from the manufacturer" This is the 10th shoe I sold on stockx, and first time having an issue. They were going to charge me 15% but decided not to, after the "reviewed my account'

This pissed me off because the shoes are DS, only flaw is there is a little yellowing in the heel, but that's given knowing it's an 11 year old shoe. Waiting for the shoes to return so I can take pictures.

Sold 2011 Kobe All Star- StockX Authentication rejected the pair saying "Item is too defective from the manufacturer" This is the 10th shoe I sold on stockx, and first time having an issue. They were going to charge me 15% but decided not to, after the "reviewed my account'

This pissed me off because the shoes are DS, only flaw is there is a little yellowing in the heel, but that's given knowing it's an 11 year old shoe. Waiting for the shoes to return so I can take pictures.

Ive sold about same amount on stockx I sent them a pair I never wore from goat. Shoe is like 8 or 9 years old. Had some marks on bottom from age and they sent them back. No goat card either lol I think they were hatin I got them from goat :lol: either way I was pissed

Anybody else ship to stockx this week and didn’t get delivered when it was supposed to? I sold 3 pairs and they were supposed to reach 11/30

Anybody else ship to stockx this week and didn’t get delivered when it was supposed to? I sold 3 pairs and they were supposed to reach 11/30

Didn't sell, but purchased a pair. In my experience shipping usually only takes two days, but it's been 4 days now and no update on if they've arrived, still says en route. I purchased last weekend, and they were shipped Monday. According to some other users, it seems they are backed up with all the holiday orders and asked UPS to hold on shipping. Hopefully they can catch up soon, I'm getting impatient lol

Pretty sure they are having a huge bottleneck issue at their receiving, probably due to all of the Yeezys, and it's only going to get worse after the Blue Tints.

my order says
En Route to StockX for Authentication
UPS Status: Delivered
Expected Delivery to StockX: 11/30/2017
nice knowing that they are working on all orders that are backed up .

StockX is BS.

They required to send the kicks within two days, but their UPS is ground. Slow as ****, then they don't do weekends, so only business days which further delays the process and once they have the kicks it takes a while for them to get to it.

Wow.. just got a payout from stockx. Ups still shows “exception: package shipped, delivery being scheduled” but they apparently got it today or yesterday? Idk. First time ever getting a delay from them.. holidays and belugas must have really clogged up the process.

selling a bunch of hype stuff today on stockx. i keep getting my sales cancelled though since stockx wont accept the buyers payments. i wonder why. already had 2 cancels in like 7 sales.

Back
Top Bottom