Has anyone else been using StockX?

I want to buy a pair of Air Jordan 6 UNCs from stockx. Are they legit? The price is $230 and it seems a bit too good to be true. They are $325 everywhere else.

The seller who has the asking price of $230 will need to ship the shoes to StockX once you make payment. StockX will inspect the shoes to determine if it's a legitimate shoe. So if your question is whether the shoe is legit or not, the answer isn't known until the shoes are shipped to StockX for authentication. If your question is whether StockX as a company is legit, then the answer is yes.

The seller who has the asking price of $230 will need to ship the shoes to StockX once you make payment. StockX will inspect the shoes to determine if it's a legitimate shoe. So if your question is whether the shoe is legit or not, the answer isn't known until the shoes are shipped to StockX for authentication. If your question is whether StockX as a company is legit, then the answer is yes.
Thank you for the detailed answer. That means it is a go for me. I will report my experience after I make the transaction later this week.

Thank you for the detailed answer. That means it is a go for me. I will report my experience after I make the transaction later this week.
At that price, I'd buy sooner than later. Only one at that price and someone else can buy it. Think of Stockx as Ebay but a middleman to verify its legit.

I have a couple pair that are in the "En Route to StockX for Authentication" and are taking forever... I assume they're coming from Europe. All other purchases I have made through StockX and been great and fast.

I have a couple pair that are in the "En Route to StockX for Authentication" and are taking forever... I assume they're coming from Europe. All other purchases I have made through StockX and been great and fast.
En route thy thee shalt thou

Definitely from Europe
And you probably ordered antiques
Since it is Olde English

It might not even be the case... They’re screwing up or something
I sent a pair of shoes to them last week and it’s been delivered and signed for at their warehouse. Been over a week and it still hasn’t updated to Arrived to StockX for authentication yet. I emailed them and apparently their claims department is looking into it or whatever. Bad customer support cas dudes be so robotic and vague.

will stockx accept shoes with detached laces? planning on selling a jordan 1 banned but dont want to get mutomboed

StockX rejected these because they said “signs of wear or prior use that do not meet our condition standards.”
.... charged me $14 to ship them back to me :smh: what a clown show.

232B0710-E74B-47A7-84B5-00F8C435EE06.jpeg
8D0FA232-F47E-49E2-B428-53DA8790E6FF.jpeg
5888229C-9226-476D-9C51-894421395E78.jpeg

What is all that white powder like stuff that's on the bottom of one shoe? They might have rejected it for that even if it wasn't worn

Yeah, that was the first picture they put on there.... but I mean come on. They were bought from Nike that way. For other stuff they let through, it seems ridiculous.
Yea sucks, they need to have a section like goat for defects or even the used section so you could show pics even tho they aren't used

StockX needs to start offering free shipping codes for buyers or something.

It's nice to find stuff under retail on there but that shipping charge negates the savings.

agreed

they do have that if you buy 5 times you get a free shipping code though

StockX rejected these because they said “signs of wear or prior use that do not meet our condition standards.”
.... charged me $14 to ship them back to me :smh: what a clown show.

232B0710-E74B-47A7-84B5-00F8C435EE06.jpeg
8D0FA232-F47E-49E2-B428-53DA8790E6FF.jpeg
5888229C-9226-476D-9C51-894421395E78.jpeg

How much do you sell? I ask, because I’ve had one pair sent back (sold close to 90 pairs on their platform) but they didn’t charge. No BS, they took the pic under a magnifying glass lol.

Back
Top Bottom