Has anyone else been using StockX?

Damn I just sent in a new item inside its original package. It didn't pass verification due to a foreign odor wtf. Can I resell it once I get it back

What makes me mad is, they will probably ship it back without the original packaging this time.
This is why I liked having the pop store rather than shipping it out to only have to bull**** happen.

I have to agree
Does anyone have any idea when the pop up or a permanent will reopen ?

I bought a pair at stockx and I'm looking through their OGs and I don't get how they are selling it for under retail price for ones that just dropped. Are they fake? It's almost better to not buy at the nike store and just buy on stockx on launch day for under retail if these things are not fake.

I bought a pair at stockx and I'm looking through their OGs and I don't get how they are selling it for under retail price for ones that just dropped. Are they fake? It's almost better to not buy at the nike store and just buy on stockx on launch day for under retail if these things are not fake.
What shoe? Some shoes go on sale early which drops prices. The Air Max 2 Atmos could be grabbed for $130 on release day on Bodega I believe.

What shoe? Some shoes go on sale early which drops prices. The Air Max 2 Atmos could be grabbed for $130 on release day on Bodega I believe.

The atmos is still full retail price and the ones selling on stockx are around the same price. If you factor in their fees and shipping someone is losing money. Unless these are fakes or there are wholesalers selling directly on stockx.

The atmos is still full retail price and the ones selling on stockx are around the same price. If you factor in their fees and shipping someone is losing money. Unless these are fakes or there are wholesalers selling directly on stockx.

Bruh you do realize that many people who sell on there obtain the shoes for well below retail price. It’s not all a bunch of brokeboy nickel and dime resellers. You have employees at retailers who sell on there as well

Store: Take these bricks at 30% off retail (store bought them for 50% of retail from the manufacturer)

Reseller: Ok, I'll move those bricks for you if you give me X pair if the next Off White/Travis Scott/etc

Store: Ok

It's a win/win. The store gets rid of the bricks and make a little profit without having to ship them back to the manufacturer, which hurts their accout standing. The reseller makes a little even if he sells it at or below retail and then makes a lot of profit on the limited stuff. It's a viscous game but that's what stores have to do to keep their tier with Nike/Adidas.

SNEAKERHEADSURVEY2019 will get you 5% for the time being. Not sure if there is a cap with how much you can save.

Edit: just tested out and seems to be no cap in the discount.
yo can u use that code multiple times or is it 1 and done?

Bruh you do realize that many people who sell on there obtain the shoes for well below retail price. It’s not all a bunch of brokeboy nickel and dime resellers. You have employees at retailers who sell on there as well

And the more you sell the you fees go down.

Store: Take these bricks at 30% off retail (store bought them for 50% of retail from the manufacturer)

Reseller: Ok, I'll move those bricks for you if you give me X pair if the next Off White/Travis Scott/etc

Store: Ok

It's a win/win. The store gets rid of the bricks and make a little profit without having to ship them back to the manufacturer, which hurts their accout standing. The reseller makes a little even if he sells it at or below retail and then makes a lot of profit on the limited stuff. It's a viscous game but that's what stores have to do to keep their tier with Nike/Adidas.

I just want some real Jordans.

This sneaker game is serious business.

I still prefer ebay for the after market

I've yet to make a purchase on GOAT or stockx

I made one purchase on kixify a few years ago...pretty positive I've bought from ppl on here, maybe ISS years ago as well

Anyone use shipping label (like that Avery shipping label) when shipping out to StockX? If so, how do make it so it fits on the label? GOAT has their pre-paid label to be on separate page, so it's easier to print on a label.

Anyone use shipping label (like that Avery shipping label) when shipping out to StockX? If so, how do make it so it fits on the label? GOAT has their pre-paid label to be on separate page, so it's easier to print on a label.

I sell random things on ebay. I just print out the label on a regular paper and tape over it with the clear box tape. Those avery things are expensive. You can also use glue instead of tape. If you poor, use boogers, rice, etc.

Back
Top Bottom