Has anyone else been using StockX?

Had a similar problem, Stock X said they were unable to authenticate and sent this pic. View media item 2469357This is pic of the pair sent back.
View media item 2469359They didn't charge 15% or suspend my account because I had a full paper trail from my purchase. I told them I would no longer trust their verification since I know they were. :frown:

They're good. Morons. I'd like to err on the side that they're just incompetent people authenticating

Last edited:
I dont have a rep in the sneaker community so I'm prolly effed. Would post a LC but doubt anyone would even comment even tho I'm in same situation :lol:

We would. PO situation was more so putting a light on the circle jerk around stock x. Everyone thinks they're perfect when, in fact, they're far from it

I dont have a rep in the sneaker community so I'm prolly effed. Would post a LC but doubt anyone would even comment even tho I'm in same situation :lol:

We would. PO situation was more so putting a light on the circle jerk around stock x. Everyone thinks they're perfect when, in fact, they're far from it
I'm gonna post one when I get back home next week. I've already decided to give them to my daughter for graduation since I don't feel comfortable selling them now.

different sizes or even the same sizes may have some imperfections in the way they are created.  not all yeezys are created equally, especially when theyre different sizes. it doesnt mean they are fake. with the way they are able to replicate the fakes these days, id say it's impossible to tell from some UA's to authentics. it all comes down to opinion. no one knows for sure on certain pairs. this is why i sold all of my real pairs and bought UA's. no one can tell anyways.

Absolutely different sizes can have variations looking at placing of markings on the shoe etc, stitching and other common checks.
But in all the years of buying and selling shoes the font on insoles and size tags or similar has been the best way to spot fakes. Shoe size 6 vs size 10 doesn't excuse letters being rounded off, or the stroke inside the Q of Qualite not starting where it should.

Does anyone know if stockx pays the seller in USD? I live in Canada but thinking about trying their service

Stockx doesnt always update when the seller ships. If his package hasnt been scanned in by now they would have canceled the order. You would get an email explaining and they would fill your order from another seller at no extra cost.

Also its 2 business days, not sure if you've been counting the weekend.

Today is 2 full days since my bid was accepted and the app shows sender hasn't sent. Does stockx keep an automatic tab on things like this or do I have to contact them to see what's happening?

Stockx doesnt always update when the seller ships. If his package hasnt been scanned in by now they would have canceled the order. You would get an email explaining and they would fill your order from another seller at no extra cost.

Today is 2 full days since my bid was accepted and the app shows sender hasn't sent. Does stockx keep an automatic tab on things like this or do I have to contact them to see what's happening?

Stock X will keep tabs for you. They will be sending out warning e-mails to the seller to ship or be penalized.

I sold a pair of shoes on StockX on Monday afternoon, printed the shipping labels, meant to send out the packages on Tuesday, but UPS by me was closed. I'm shipping it tomorrow. StockX gives the seller two full business days to ship.

Maybe that helps ease your mind.

I'm an idiot. I forgot that 4th July for you guys is a public holiday. 
embarassed.gif

Won my first pair off StockX last week. Got the email saying they received the shoes for authentication yesterday, and that they ship out same day after authenticating the shoes. When should I expect the email with my tracking info?

Won my first pair off StockX last week. Got the email saying they received the shoes for authentication yesterday, and that they ship out same day after authenticating the shoes. When should I expect the email with my tracking info?
just go to the stockx app and go to the buying tab. Click on pending and it should show you what you purchased. Click it and it should have a track option if they shipped it to you already.

Do they really confiscate item(s) if it doesn't pass their authentication process? I mean, what if you sent an item knowingly it's legitimate but for some odd reason, they marked it an X?

stockX with this BULLCRAP. I got sale confirmation for a pair of Royal 1s on Friday. 7/14, and all the emails and notices told me to ship by today, 7/18.

Today I get this before the day is even over. I finally got this bish to reply that I should still ship the shoes, but no clarification, no sorry, nothing. AND they put a hold on my account. Swear it better be temporary.

Capture.PNG

It has been a few days and StockX still haven't authenticated my sneakers. I know I bought them from adidas. Should I be worried?

Hey guys!!! Does anyone know if its possible to create another account on stockx with same credentials?.. got my acc banned after fighting with russ over their stupid authenticity team. I do however still want to keep selling but im afraid they will know if i create another account they will ban it right away. Thanks guys u guys are very helpful!

It has been a few days and StockX still haven't authenticated my sneakers. I know I bought them from adidas. Should I be worried?
They failed to authenticate a pair i sent that was purchased from YS.. Another few members, if you read the last couple of pages, had the same issue. I deleted the app when I received back what I assume was the pair I sent them.

Back
Top Bottom