Has anyone else seen these Space Jams with the #45 lasered on them?

babyjs23

Staff member
I was browsing through eBay when I came across these Space Jams. Now call me whatever you want but did I miss something or did this person customized them by lasering them with the #45 on the sides and trying to pass them up as a RARE shoe?
2dcgvnm.jpg

28jze4w.jpg

5uhf6d.jpg

I was browsing through eBay when I came across these Space Jams. Now call me whatever you want but did I miss something or did this person customized them by lasering them with the #45 on the sides and trying to pass them up as a RARE shoe?
2dcgvnm.jpg

28jze4w.jpg

5uhf6d.jpg

Never seen those.  Since it looks like there 09 space jams, I assume its custom work?

Never seen those.  Since it looks like there 09 space jams, I assume its custom work?

I think they were laser etching shoes during all star weekend in LA.

This was happening during the all star weekend restocks

I think they were laser etching shoes during all star weekend in LA.

This was happening during the all star weekend restocks

I saw those a while ago..some guy from ISS forums got that done at 2010's JB All-Star game event. IMO it completly ruins the shoe. They got the price checked for like $500...I couldnt stop laughing

I saw those a while ago..some guy from ISS forums got that done at 2010's JB All-Star game event. IMO it completly ruins the shoe. They got the price checked for like $500...I couldnt stop laughing

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

I agree, and the guy selling these on eBay has a BIN price of $1,000
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

I agree, and the guy selling these on eBay has a BIN price of $1,000
laugh.gif

$1000 BIN...thats absurd. Now if he would have gotten the 23 taken off and 45 sewn on in its place that would be a different story.

$1000 BIN...thats absurd. Now if he would have gotten the 23 taken off and 45 sewn on in its place that would be a different story.

Not my cup of tea if it was the last tea to sip on earth since tea been sipped since tea been sipped

Not my cup of tea if it was the last tea to sip on earth since tea been sipped since tea been sipped

The shoes were done at the JB All-Star Event last year in Dallas. Those are my friend's shoes. Not sure if he sold them though.

PO

The shoes were done at the JB All-Star Event last year in Dallas. Those are my friend's shoes. Not sure if he sold them though.

PO

Back
Top Bottom