Has anyone else seen these Space Jams with the #45 lasered on them?

i was completely exspecting something different coming in here lol. would be cool without a 23 right above it.

i was completely exspecting something different coming in here lol. would be cool without a 23 right above it.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

$1000 BIN...thats absurd. Now if he would have gotten the 23 taken off and 45 sewn on in its place that would be a different story.

Sadly, there are a bunch of Morons in the World, and one of them is likely to buy them.

$1000 BIN...thats absurd. Now if he would have gotten the 23 taken off and 45 sewn on in its place that would be a different story.

Sadly, there are a bunch of Morons in the World, and one of them is likely to buy them.

laugh.gif
they look like crap.

Looks sloppy. No way I'd pay 1000 for those. Hell, I'd take regular space jams over then even if they were the same price.

Looks sloppy. No way I'd pay 1000 for those. Hell, I'd take regular space jams over then even if they were the same price.

The fact that the lasering is uneven, makes them look laughable. $500 down the drain...

The fact that the lasering is uneven, makes them look laughable. $500 down the drain...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Right i knew that those 45's were uneven.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Right i knew that those 45's were uneven.

I saw those a while ago..some guy from ISS forums got that done at 2010's JB All-Star game event. IMO it completly ruins the shoe. They got the price checked for like $500...I couldnt stop laughing

Completely ruins the shoe!

Back
Top Bottom