Has anyone ever packed up & moved to a different city?

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Id love to pack up and move to las vegas. i visited there a few years ago and would love to live there for a while if i couild find a job
To me Vegas is one of those places that you visit every now and then. I thinke living there would get old quick.

EVERYONE i know in LV is dying to get out of there ASAP.. if youre not "doing it" in vegas (ie: living a strip penthouse).. then youre SOL... generic suburbia everywhere. 

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

damb B I never saw this thread. you know this is gonna be a good move. stoked for you to get up here.
september fifth is right around the corner, g.. let's gooooo!
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I read the title and was like "damn, B doing something just like that" and you the one that made the thread
laugh.gif

It should be a good move though, you already got my input. Hit me up!
laugh.gif
, figured i would let my niketalk family know what's going on in my life.. looking for some motivation & inspiration.
Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

MY $!%@%* DUDE DOIN THINGS OUT HERE
Too proud of you B and can't wait to see you graduate this week and then we shakin it!

19-Pop-Champagne.gif
pimp.gif
.. it's going down saturday.

I live in Boston and I'm thinking about moving to LA. Went there back in Feb and fell in love with the city

Recently packed up !%+# and moved from Minneapolis to NYC. Living here on a couch currently, moving into a house this upcoming September with friends.
I had a plan of needing either a) a place to live cheap or b) a job.....I got both quickly and smoothly. The rest is smooth sailing paying off any debts and saving for your own place and money management.

Do it B. I lived in MN all my life. I went to LA to see that life, said @*!+ that. Then NYC was a no brainer.
~Lefty

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

a year ago on wednesday i moved from NYC to SFC with like $600.
just moved from a high-rise on the 22nd floor to a penthouse across the street from ATT&T field.
Picking up a new car today, literally.

goes to say that if you determined you can pull anything off.
Did you move there with a job offer in hand? If not, plz elaborate on your success..

yeah, i have a job here. can't quite say it was an offer but yeah.

bump...I really would like this post to stay alive for info, tips, inspiration, etc...my realistic desired spots: Philly/DE/So. NJ, Las Vegas, Boston

The, "NT I'm Homeless" thread was a stark contrast to this one.

But, I would do it in an instant.

Originally Posted by Caerus

People who live in Houston, how do ya like it?

I like it. HATE the weather around this time of year. Humidity is a *%##% and you won't truly experience it until you move here. On the flipside, the variety of women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, job market is fair (has somewhat dipped the past year or so), nearby colleges always provide a plethora of parties and events, shopping is cool. Galveston/Kemah is right down 45 if you want to hit the beach (go to Corpus Christi instead). I honestly enjoy Houston and the surrounding areas, but after 22 years here, I'm ready to experience something different. Alameda in my future.

Originally Posted by capricdragon

Good Luck OP
thanks man, it is appreciated.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Recently packed up !%+# and moved from Minneapolis to NYC. Living here on a couch currently, moving into a house this upcoming September with friends.
I had a plan of needing either a) a place to live cheap or b) a job.....I got both quickly and smoothly. The rest is smooth sailing paying off any debts and saving for your own place and money management.

Do it B. I lived in MN all my life. I went to LA to see that life, said @*!+ that. Then NYC was a no brainer.
~Lefty
good looking podge, appreciate it.. glad you're settling in the big apple!

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

bump...I really would like this post to stay alive for info, tips, inspiration, etc...my realistic desired spots: Philly/DE/So. NJ, Las Vegas, Boston
a lot of inspiration in this thread.. i'll definitely be updating when i get out there! why deleware though?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Caerus

People who live in Houston, how do ya like it?

I like it. HATE the weather around this time of year. Humidity is a *%##% and you won't truly experience it until you move here. On the flipside, the variety of women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, job market is fair (has somewhat dipped the past year or so), nearby colleges always provide a plethora of parties and events, shopping is cool. Galveston/Kemah is right down 45 if you want to hit the beach (go to Corpus Christi instead). I honestly enjoy Houston and the surrounding areas, but after 22 years here, I'm ready to experience something different. Alameda in my future.
colts fan living in houston.. how's that?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom