Has Anyone Ever Sold Something With Paypal And It Was Shipped To A Reshipper?

Someone wanted to purchase something from me thru Paypal and I noticed that their account was "Non-US - Verified"

When I received the payment the address was being shipped to a reshipper. Im guessing someone from another country is trying to purchase and get it shipped to them by somebody else.

If Paypal says its "ok to ship" is that safe? Has anyone ever dealt with this?

cN u ne more.specfic with out saying too much? the main thing is to add signature and to ship to a Confirmed address

The account is verified but its says that it is a non US account.

and I googled the shipping address from paypal and it shows AAE Express which is an international shipper.

if it gets delivered to that address and signed for, anything that happens after that shouldnt be my responsibility right?

The account is verified but its says that it is a non US account.

and I googled the shipping address from paypal and it shows AAE Express which is an international shipper.

if it gets delivered to that address and signed for, anything that happens after that shouldnt be my responsibility right?
i'm asking about the address.. is it confirmed by paypal or not.

all in all if it makes you feel uncomfortable. DO NOT DO IT

Last edited:
i'm asking about the address.. is it confirmed by paypal or not.

all in all if it makes you feel uncomfortable. DO NOT DO IT

I see. I wont know until tomorrow because I sent an invoice but I cant accept the funds yet because I dont have a bank account linked.

But if its a confirmed address would you go through with it? is that different from "ok to ship"?

it is confirmed address and it says "ok to ship". also it was an instant payment so the funds are in paypal balance already.

it is confirmed address and it says "ok to ship". also it was an instant payment so the funds are in paypal balance already.
Transfer funds to your account.  Ship w/ SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION and you should be good.

Keep documents on hand.   Depending on the monetary value, it's up to you though.  

Last edited:
It is ok to ship and any issues as far as not receiving it or not as described will still go through the normal paypal dispute process. As long as you have the proper shipping info/documentation you are fine. The non-verifies part means paypal has not verified the bank account or credit card the payment is coming from and matched it to the info on the paypal account. This is very common for non-US accounts, I see it all the time. But, what it means is you are not covered if the issue becomes a stolen credit card or bank info, or any form of unauthorized payment. The verified accounts can't claim this as they have had to verify they were the owner of the account at somepoint.

Back
Top Bottom