Originally Posted by IheartDrums

wc1jmb.jpg
i-dont-always-see-but-when-i-do-its-what-you-did-there.jpg

1635849023_1204360703979_answer_9_xlarge.jpeg

i lol'd hard at the dos equis one
roll.gif

skinless skin by crown. you gotta get em off the internet. they're pink (
laugh.gif
) but they're as close as you'll get to wearing nothing. dude in starship put me on when me & my ex went there

Originally Posted by kilojules64

It makes me cringe when people I don't know use descriptive words about vaginas.
This made me uncomfortable just when I hovered over the link to it and read "warm,wet VAG"
laugh.gif

wet, tight, warm, watch it cream over the meat, feel your legs tremble when it hit your stomach
talking about my dinner 
pimp.gif

chimichangas.jpg

op go raw

/thread

Originally Posted by ill steelo

laugh.gif
) but they're as close as you'll get to wearing nothing. dude in starship put me on when me & my ex went there

These are buns yo.
Gave me irritation and fit extra snug.

Pass
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

laugh.gif

Joints are trash. Are super tight and small. My **** couldn't breathe!

no pun to you, though..

It cracks me up how every thread about condoms on NT you get at least a couple fools a page who come in with the "I don't use condoms" reply like that's supposed to make them sound cool.

I used it last week, I thanked it for protecting me from the world of STD's but no condom will ever come close to raw. In NYC though you better wrap up though or your little friend be yoga flaming ala Dhalsim..

why not get something like this and see what works best for you:

100 Trojan, Durex, Lifestyles, and Crown Condoms Variety Pack - Bulgeinbulk's Collection Of The World's Most Popular Condom Brands by Bulgeinbulk

Permalink: http://amzn.com/B004O4N6LI

Back
Top Bottom