Has anyone had steals on getting the black/ cement 3's

why would you want a DS pair though? Don't you want them to be wearable? I just got a pair probably a 7.5/10 for 170

TEAM WU-TANG
TEAM VINTAGE HEAT
TEAM WOLF SHIRTS

Superman... Nothing like replying to a topic just to sell your goods... Classy move!!!

As far as a steal on the black cement 3's... would having a pair given to you be considered a steal? :wow:
eek.gif

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

I got a vnds pair off ebay last month for about 150 shipped. Completely wearable too with no cracking.
pimp.gif

You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. You can look, but you cant touch.

mang ya'll lucky :frown:
frown.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

Quote:
Yeah, I got mine in a Niketown outlet in 2001 for about $30. They had a bunch of them too. Same thing happened with OG XIV's.
:wow:
eek.gif
>:
mad.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I got 3 pairs, 1 of them DS, others VNDS all for less than $100 bucks shipped on ebay about a year and a half ago. :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
Superman... Nothing like replying to a topic just to sell your goods... Classy move!!!
:b
tongue.gif
1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.52001 Jordan Black Cement III 11

Whats a niketalk lowball deal for a 7 year old classic shoe. $225.00 If you want this shoe shell out the money and make sure you have a real pair and what ever you do dont buy this shoe off e-bay.
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT [email protected] SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

I've been hunting a couple years for these.. Been rockin the hell outta my TB and Mocha III's lately.. I should be rockin the black/cements:\ Someday these will be mine...

I've seen alot of pairs go for a goood price in my size. I just don't like them that much so I never copped. I like my fire red 3's the best.
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

I bought a pair from NT last year, only tried on once and end up getting it for $200 shipped.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

^ 1 out of 100 might not know what they have, Hell I'll send anybody a lowball offer all they can do is say no.
NIKE
AIR

Even 1 out of a hundred in this day and age seems almost like wishful thinking. An authentic pair in DS or VVNDS condition is going to drive you 350 and up.If you have half a mind to have the shoes in your possession, then anybody who has them IS going to get every single cent out of the deal. There's too manyfakes on Ebay and people with authentic pairs already know that.

I guess if you're trying to find a cheap deal on these your best bet would be to find someone who's selling on the d/l. Good luck cuz obviouslyanyone with half a brain knows they aren't cheap.
grin.gif

mna yes i just got a steal on this thursday some 65 year old man was cleaning out his closet because he was movin he he had all kind of og jordans and i washelping him so instead of him payin me i asked can i have his old shoes and he looed at me all dumbfounded and i was like yes i want ur shoes. lol and he woresize 11 or 11.5 just like me i was so excited. and then i found like 22 pair of jordans that i wanted and they all was in good close to ds condition and i gethome to finish goin thru them and i happen to see some black cement 3's my grails i almosted cried when i saw 'em. man i got the old mans numba andtold him if he find anything else call me. so i guess thats a steal right free og ds jordans right? for free really i just hit the jackpot.

i just got a pair today only been worn acouple of times for less than 100. they look brand new, cant even tell they have been worn.

i got a pair similar to the ones the guy above fixed up for 40. deals are out there, you just gotta find them

been looking forever and cant seem to find a decent price, but i want no yellowing

Back
Top Bottom