Has anyone here done a MoneyMutual loan before?

is it legit? I see Montel Williams endorsing it on tv and stuff.
I know how these loan companies work and the OD interest I am going to have but something came up and I need the cash...

The interest rates are I sane - but if you pay it back in a really short time there's not really anything wrong with it.

Seriously some are like 2500% apr.

Originally Posted by kdawg

The interest rates are Insane - but if you pay it back in a really short time THE NEXT DAMB DAY there's not really anything wrong with it.

Seriously some are like BAZILLION% apr.

Montel Williams owned a medical MJ dispensary in my hometown
laugh.gif

DO NOT DO IT!  Payday lenders are not subject to usury laws and have fees and interest that can add up to thousands of percentage points.  If you want to do something dumb, just put it on your credit card where it will be 30% max.

If you have "something coming up" save your money and pay for it.  It'll cost you much less in the long run and you won't have to stress about paying it back.

thanks for replies

I wont get much if I sell/pawn some of my stuff and I kinda need the cash now... I do plan to pay most of it off with my income tax money tho but are they really that bad?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

thanks for replies

I wont get much if I sell/pawn some of my stuff and I kinda need the cash now... I do plan to pay most of it off with my income tax money tho but are they really that bad?
If I were king, I would ban these types of businesses outright and throw them in jail for financial slavery.  Sound extreme?  With all the stories I've heard of people getting caught in the vicious cycle of relying on payday lenders because they couldn't afford to get out of the original loan.

Here are the reviews on this particular one.  http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/moneymutual

What do you need the money for anyways?

damn I guess its that bad... Im behind on rent and had a death in the fam so Im trying to fly moms out to NYC
Im not trying to get the whole $1500 just around $500, but if its that bad then f it 

its legit but money mutual isnt the actual lenders, they just match you up with someone.

Originally Posted by fx2

its legit but money mutual isnt the actual lenders, they just match you up with someone.
This is true, they linked me up with plain green loans and my first loan was $500 and I just paid it off a week or two ago. Had to take out another for $700 because of an unexpected expense, but the only good thing about it is how fast you get your $. I applied for it on a Wed got the $ on a Fri

Back
Top Bottom