HAS ANYONE SEEN THE AF/JORDAN FUSION LASER 4'S AT STORES OR ONLINE YET ?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yall def overpaid then. I got mine DS for $265 shipped for the white, and blacks are even cheaper. Look outside of ebay for once.

Found a ds pair for 255 but it was a size 13 i wear a sz 10

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yall def overpaid then. I got mine DS for $265 shipped for the white, and blacks are even cheaper. Look outside of ebay for once.

Found a ds pair for 255 but it was a size 13 i wear a sz 10

Originally Posted by Hetty714

My finishline got them in stock todayMens are 139.99 retail. Release date is 11/6. Got them in kids sizes also.Also got a lavender-%$+ color laser fusion 4 for the ladies and kids.If you'd like I can take pictures on Friday of them.

thanls for the info and please take pics of the mens sizes 
BYW where are you located 

your the olny with with real info on the shoe 

people dont remember i made niketalk go nuts in August of 2005  by paying $600.00 for my first black laser pair 
laugh.gif

i made the resell market on that pair of shoes
wink.gif

had nyc stores charging a arm and a leg 

in the end it all worked out and got over 10 pairs for retail  

they still go for ok money if you find the right buyer 

sold a black pair at the start of the year for $350.00 

i dont care if people like the fusions or not i want them 

cause i love both laser 4's 

glad i have doubled up on both 

not going to sell the last pairs i have left 

i still know of a store in bk that has a full size run or almost a full size run of black laser 4's but there not niketalk cheap 

My finishline got them in stock todayMens are 139.99 retail. Release date is 11/6. Got them in kids sizes also.Also got a lavender-%$+ color laser fusion 4 for the ladies and kids.If you'd like I can take pictures on Friday of them.

people dont remember i made niketalk go nuts in August of 2005  by paying $600.00 for my first black laser pair 
laugh.gif

wink.gif

i still know of a store in bk that has a full size run or almost a full size run of black laser 4's but there not niketalk cheap 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Wish u would of sold me that pair for 350

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Wish u would of sold me that pair for 350

black lasers are worth more than white lasers. when i bought my black lasers 2 years ago i checked nt, iss and ebay and the best price i found was 400 for a size 8.5 and 500 was the best price for my size 11. white lasers can be copped for under 300 all day but i doubt you can find black lasers for less the 400. only 1 store in houston had the black lasers when they dropped and dude was charging 300 on rd. black lasers are worth more than white lasers in todays market.

black lasers are worth more than white lasers. when i bought my black lasers 2 years ago i checked nt, iss and ebay and the best price i found was 400 for a size 8.5 and 500 was the best price for my size 11. white lasers can be copped for under 300 all day but i doubt you can find black lasers for less the 400. only 1 store in houston had the black lasers when they dropped and dude was charging 300 on rd. black lasers are worth more than white lasers in todays market.

I work for FL in Madison, WII'll take pics and double check prices and dates tomorrow, I'm headed straight to Milwaukee after work so I likely won't be able to post pics until Saturday or Sunday.

I work for FL in Madison, WII'll take pics and double check prices and dates tomorrow, I'm headed straight to Milwaukee after work so I likely won't be able to post pics until Saturday or Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom