Has anyone seen the Kobe IVs in Canada anywhere?

are these sold in Canada? cause they a pretty sick shoe but nowhere i've been has them. have you guys seen them in stores anywhere? if yes where?

They seemed to have sold pretty well, but you can still find them at many of the major retailers in Canada.

and do they have the "Incline" Kobe IV or the play off ones? what colourways have u guys seen?

ive seen all star, del sol, inline and playoff around here

right now only playoffs are on the shelves where i live

couldnt you just try to do stock locate from a champs or footlocker?

Originally Posted by Physicx

ive seen all star, del sol, inline and playoff around here

right now only playoffs are on the shelves where i live

couldnt you just try to do stock locate from a champs or footlocker?
the ones nearest me dont have them (vaughan mills). where are you near?

went to the mall yesterday (richmond ctr) and i only saw playoffs on the rack. last week, we had the ASG, Inline and Playoffs. i'm actually lookin for delsol.

Originally Posted by bmoney604

went to the mall yesterday (richmond ctr) and i only saw playoffs on the rack. last week, we had the ASG, Inline and Playoffs. i'm actually lookin for del sol.
lol wheres richmond? in Ontario? and how much does it cost for them? oh and i think i seen your youtube video bmoney604 iunno if that was you

hey bmoney you live in Richmond? If so, then
pimp.gif

If you're in hs, what school do ya go to?

@ andrewxle : now's ur chance to get zoom kobe 4s.. about 3 more colorways are about to come out.. we just had the zoom kobe 4 blk/red.. sometime this weekwill be the Gold Medals and september would be the phillys
pimp.gif
. infoprovided by AirForce1s.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by andrewxle

and how much do they cost cdn?

$179.99 I believe...

There is another color dropping in October (002) but they have upped the retail to 199.99
indifferent.gif
what???!!! 199.99 OMG!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

which one is this sir if i may ask? are these the ones that look like the carpe diems? i certainly do hope so cuz i slept on these..

if i remember correctly, on friday i saw the white/red pair on sale for $149.99 at dufferin mall champs, not sure about sizes though

darn...i got the phillys....and i need the gold medal too >.<....but with that 180 price tag...i just can't pull the trigger...
ohwell.gif

when did the phillys drop?? I only saw gold medals and black/red at champs and footlocker here in Edmonton.

Im going to grab another gold medals 30% off (emp discount). I picked mine up a while ago before it even dropped in the states. got the early release and Iwant to use that pair for playing ball.

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

darn...i got the phillys....and i need the gold medal too >.<....but with that 180 price tag...i just can't pull the trigger...
ohwell.gif
awww man, same here..

how do you guys feel overall playing in them?

easy to cut and pivot? i'm a bit
eyes.gif
with the low cut. right now,i'm running in a pair of hyperdunks and thinking about picking up the CPs.

Back
Top Bottom