Has anyone seen these OG Penny IVs? Nike, Drop These Please

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Dope bro.. Quick question, why 2 pairs of White/Navy?
They are my favorite colorway and I got the second pair for cheap.  Couldn't pass on the price.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Last round of Penny IVs was absolute garbage.

Forefoot cushioning was dead, and they removed so much fat from them they fit half a size big.

Yeah, they might come back eventually, but Nike know darn well they'll rot on shelves and will cut every corner because of it.

Enjoy your Phoenix and Black/Royal Retros IVs. They'll never compare to the OGs.

Care to tell me where I can find the ogs online?

Yeah, there's a secret Aladdin's cave of OG Nike's kept especially for people who are to damn lazy to do the legwork.

And i'm not telling you where it is.

Oh.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Last round of Penny IVs was absolute garbage.

Forefoot cushioning was dead, and they removed so much fat from them they fit half a size big.

Yeah, they might come back eventually, but Nike know darn well they'll rot on shelves and will cut every corner because of it.

Enjoy your Phoenix and Black/Royal Retros IVs. They'll never compare to the OGs.

Care to tell me where I can find the ogs online?

Yeah, there's a secret Aladdin's cave of OG Nike's kept especially for people who are to damn lazy to do the legwork.

And i'm not telling you where it is.

Oh.

Has anyone noticed that the Playoff Colorway Penny IV that Penny actually played in had black on the inner part of the shoe.. but the ones that released had white..

Has anyone noticed that the Playoff Colorway Penny IV that Penny actually played in had black on the inner part of the shoe.. but the ones that released had white..

I think the reason why the Penny IV is so underrated is because the diffenece between the OG and the Retro are so night and day. The Suede, The Leather and the detail put into the OG is so crafted. I love my OGs. Just look at how Nike didnt even try with the 2006 Retros.

i need these BAD.

I think the reason why the Penny IV is so underrated is because the diffenece between the OG and the Retro are so night and day. The Suede, The Leather and the detail put into the OG is so crafted. I love my OGs. Just look at how Nike didnt even try with the 2006 Retros.

i need these BAD.

i like da retroes..........

that royal color poppin like that was a plus, imma durabuck fan, sure da fabric wrap midsole from da XIII's missing

sure made people a lil tight, but hey they sold just about as good as da OG's

i wish they would've added blue trim....what they need to do is drop da playoff orlando blue color and da phoenix joints...

i like da retroes..........

that royal color poppin like that was a plus, imma durabuck fan, sure da fabric wrap midsole from da XIII's missing

sure made people a lil tight, but hey they sold just about as good as da OG's

i wish they would've added blue trim....what they need to do is drop da playoff orlando blue color and da phoenix joints...

WOW those penny 4's penny is wearing are hoooooot..the penny 4's are my favorite out of the line than comes the penny 1's..im missing about 5 or 6 colorways of the OG colorways of the penny iv's.which in my sz is getting harder to find.

WOW those penny 4's penny is wearing are hoooooot..the penny 4's are my favorite out of the line than comes the penny 1's..im missing about 5 or 6 colorways of the OG colorways of the penny iv's.which in my sz is getting harder to find.

I wore these during my senior season. A very dope sneakers. Wasn't a fan of the retros that came out around the time of the LBJ IV's though.

I wore these during my senior season. A very dope sneakers. Wasn't a fan of the retros that came out around the time of the LBJ IV's though.

Man hell yea those OG's and retros are like night & Day. I've had to settle for the retros for now tho
30t6p3b.gif

Man hell yea those OG's and retros are like night & Day. I've had to settle for the retros for now tho
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom