Has anyone seen this before?

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Just because its patented doesn't mean it works. I just looked through it briefly but are there any clinical trials?
True
There have been "claims" to it having worked.
I'd just like to know if it really does and why no one has any knowledge of it even if it is not yet confirmed to work?

I read a little bit. It said one subject died, but it was due to his previous physical condition. Good find, I wonder what other inventions are out there.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I read a little bit. It said one subject died, but it was due to his previous physical condition. Good find, I wonder what other inventions are out there.
true
but like it was mentioned earlier we dont know if it really does work...
my point isn't so much if it does but why there was no real publication of it even as an assumed cure.

srry 4 the double post but I feel the need to bump this
there are some pretty knowledgeable ppl on NT and I feel like someone has to know something.

the filing date
14ik4r8.gif

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Just because its patented doesn't mean it works.

Truth. You can legally patent and protect any orignial idea. Your idea does not have to be correct.

heres my thing has it been actually tried in another trial by anyone?
especially recently..
could it hurt to try at the least?

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

heres my thing has it been actually tried in another trial by anyone?
especially recently..
could it hurt to try at the least?

i dont think its safe.. can you imageine the side effects from something like that?

I'm sure it's been tried at least once. Who knows, maybe the government bought this guys idea from him and had people working around the clock to finda way to make it work. There were probly too many side effects and problems with the formula. Or, maybe they did make a cure. But then it comes down to whetherthe gov't wants AIDS to be cured or not. Population control is a hell of a thing
ohwell.gif
For lack of better words.

Back
Top Bottom