Has anyone taken a good look at theFOOT PATROL X LE COQ SPORTIF ECLAT 89 PREVIEW?

the cheapest i can find these in my size is 335.. which is annoying because i was on bodegas site when they were 135 but sold out way too fast lol 

Anybody seen the snkr frkr x le coq collab? Looks like a great summer shoe. Anyone have info regarding the release?

SnS sole out in store today. No online -__- (macaroon)
howd you find out? nvm ugh instagram 
Yeah. My dude out there said it was a pretty nice turnout. They didn't have much to begin with, but the regulars showed-up and got them all. He was able to get my size, but I think my pair was the one used for stock photos as he said he couldn't find the alternate laces. Not a big fan of this particular model, but the colorway is absolutely sick...

Not true. I queued up for the shoe and got one of the last pairs on the morning of the release. They had about 60-70 pairs in store and only 20-25 on mail order, can't remember the exact numbers they told me now. I was suprised at the popularity, and low quantities of these. The shop also told me the individual size quantities were poor, eg there was only 4 pairs of the us8 in the store

im so mad. i was awake at 6am est kept refreshing every few minutes for about an hour until they finally said they were sold out, and i saw an instagram picture of someone that ordered off the website, im so confused as to when i missed the online release...extremely upset, i just want a sz10 

im so mad. i was awake at 6am est kept refreshing every few minutes for about an hour until they finally said they were sold out, and i saw an instagram picture of someone that ordered off the website, im so confused as to when i missed the online release...extremely upset, i just want a sz10 
You had to email them at 00:01 1st June for mail order, they were never on the website. I don't know about websites outside the UK but it seems unlikely given the low numbers. I'm still looking for an 8 but I don't expect to have any luck. Seems to be a 9's and 10's on ebay every now and then, I'm trying to decide whether to get a size 9 and hope I can make them fit.

^ i think hes referring to SNS brotha, not footpatrol.  FPs order process was already mentioned

^ i think hes referring to SNS brotha, not footpatrol.  FPs order process was already mentioned

apologies, ignore me. Which ones are the SNS, is there a pic about anywhere?
He was referring to SNS, the sneaker boutique. Same shoe. Different release date. I know for sure there wasn't 60+ at SNS earlier today. From what I'm told, there was also a limited size run there. My dude wears a 12, but could only get an 11. His wife got my pair...

He was referring to SNS, the sneaker boutique. Same shoe. Different release date. I know for sure there wasn't 60+ at SNS earlier today. From what I'm told, there was also a limited size run there. My dude wears a 12, but could only get an 11. His wife got my pair...
I'm having one of those days. I meant 60+ at Footpatrol, I have no idea about quantities elsewhere, the people in the shop only told me there weren't many but who knows what that means.

I'm having one of those days. I meant 60+ at Footpatrol, I have no idea about quantities elsewhere, the people in the shop only told me there weren't many but who knows what that means.
No worries. Just a simple misunderstanding. Glad you were able to snag a pair though! I know a lot of people missed-out...

Not true. I queued up for the shoe and got one of the last pairs on the morning of the release. They had about 60-70 pairs in store and only 20-25 on mail order, can't remember the exact numbers they told me now. I was suprised at the popularity, and low quantities of these. The shop also told me the individual size quantities were poor, eg there was only 4 pairs of the us8 in the store
hmm. they told me sold out on instagram. oh well, glad someone on here grabbed them!

Back
Top Bottom