Has anyone tried the Under Armour ArmourBite mouthguard

I saw these new mouth guards that are suppose to boost your strength and whatnot sorta like the bands that allot of people are wearing now.  I was just wondering if anyone has tried them and what they thought.  They have a few different versions.

armourbite-mouthpiece.jpg

I saw these new mouth guards that are suppose to boost your strength and whatnot sorta like the bands that allot of people are wearing now.  I was just wondering if anyone has tried them and what they thought.  They have a few different versions.

armourbite-mouthpiece.jpg

Yea bro, I heard they increase your bench by like 20lbs, more if you get real angry and bite down on the mouthpiece super hard then let out a huge grunt when you go to lift.  Increases strength for sure, all the buff bros at the gym are using these.

Really though, how the hell is a mouthpiece going to increase your strength.  Use your brain, this product is a gimmick.

Yea bro, I heard they increase your bench by like 20lbs, more if you get real angry and bite down on the mouthpiece super hard then let out a huge grunt when you go to lift.  Increases strength for sure, all the buff bros at the gym are using these.

Really though, how the hell is a mouthpiece going to increase your strength.  Use your brain, this product is a gimmick.

These are foo foo...same as those bands.

I do need some type of mouthguard to cover these braces while I hoop tho...suggestions? #threadjack

These are foo foo...same as those bands.

I do need some type of mouthguard to cover these braces while I hoop tho...suggestions? #threadjack

Back
Top Bottom