Has anyone used Bing.com and its cashback "feature"? Vol. Eastbay 50% discount

[table][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
24299651_c.jpg
https://a248.e.akamai.net...ages/eb/global/pixel.gif border=0>[/td] [td]Nike Air Force 1 Mid - Men's
24299651 | White/White[/td] [td]11.5 [/td] [td]$91.99[/td] [td]$91.99[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
54779012_c.jpg
https://a248.e.akamai.net...ages/eb/global/pixel.gif border=0>[/td] [td]Nike Air Max Swingman Remix - Men's
54779012 | Black/White[/td] [td]12.0 [/td] [td]$94.99[/td] [td]$94.99[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Back-ordered, Expected to Ship 08/17/2009
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
31051010_c.jpg
https://a248.e.akamai.net...ages/eb/global/pixel.gif border=0>[/td] [td]Jordan Classic Bootie - Men's
31051010 | Black/Varsity Red[/td] [td] [/td] [td]$4.99[/td] [td]$4.99[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
31051100_c.jpg
https://a248.e.akamai.net...ages/eb/global/pixel.gif border=0>[/td] [td]Jordan Classic Bootie - Men's
31051100 | White/Black[/td] [td] [/td] [td]$4.99[/td] [td]$4.99[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
1235714_c.jpg
https://a248.e.akamai.net...ages/eb/global/pixel.gif border=0>[/td] [td]Nike 3 Pack Moisture Mangement Quarter - Men's
1235714 | White/Grey[/td] [td] [/td] [td]$9.99[/td] [td]$29.97[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Back-ordered, Expected to Ship 08/14/2009
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
1235713_c.jpg
https://a248.e.akamai.net...ages/eb/global/pixel.gif border=0>[/td] [td]Nike 3 Pack Moisture Mangement Quarter - Men's
1235713 | Black/White[/td] [td] [/td] [td]$11.99[/td] [td]$35.97[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Back-ordered, Expected to Ship 08/14/2009
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Product Total:
[/td] [td]$262.90[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tax:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td] [td]$24.90[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td] [td]$287.80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Total:[/td] [td]$287.80[/td] [/tr][/table]

EDIT** After all is said and done, i get about $132 back through bing. Really good deal considering the 2 pairs of shoes i ordered add up to $186.43 beforeshipping ..and to all you guys that are waiting to pull the trigger..DONT. Eastbay changes their cashback almost everyday. Get it while you can!
happy.gif

This thing is very tempting.
I can find Rolex, Tags and Cartier on great discounts.
I could easily spend $20k using this.

There is no limit on the cashback amount right?
Not like Live Cash Back?

Originally Posted by RFX45

This thing is very tempting.
I can find Rolex, Tags and Cartier on great discounts.
I could easily spend $20k using this.

There is no limit on the cashback amount right?
Not like Live Cash Back?
there ARE limits. but i think it varies from store to store.

$10k in cashback is straight ridonculous.

I didn't see anything that I'd really want, maybe a pair of Jordan shorts and that's about it...I'll pass.

how come nothing is showing up and i still have to make an account with eastbay to purchase, how can i assure that im signed up with bing, i got the email. ijust wanna make sure im getting the cashback

On the bing shopping site, searching up eastbay gift cards tells you that those are valid for cashback as well. So if you want to take advantage of thecashback but nothing on eastbay appeals to you right now I would go this route.

Giftcards are NOT eligible for cashback through eastbay. Ebay is the only merchant that sometimes allows giftcard purchases to go through and still be eligiblefor cash back.

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by randyoss

So, is it reliable as far as getting your money back? And do you know what info you have to give them?
It is reliable. They always need your address but the other info depends on the payment method you pick. You can have them send it to your paypal.
Yea it's a good thing. You'll just have some extra cake after 2 months that u forgot about, Used it last year to buy some Pippens 40% offor something like that

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

So i cant buy gift cards and get cashback?
No only through ebay you can buy giftcards...

Whoever posted that order, cancel it and add the Gold Club... You will get free shipping on that same order, and it equals the shipping that your payingwithout it... And you will save in the long run...

If I join the Gold Club, can I buy things using bing and get the free shipping when signing in to Gold Club? Wont signing in to Gold Club cancel the bing?Thanks in advanced.

If I join the Gold Club, can I buy things using bing and get the free shipping when signing in to Gold Club? Wont signing in to Gold Club cancel the bing? Thanks in advanced.
Thats what I did... I bought the gold club membership along with other items... I was signed into bing and the free shipping came up automaticallywhen you are checking out... The bing showed up in my account so its a go
smile.gif

What does it mean I need $5 to get my cash back? Does that mean I have to put $5 in my Bing cashback account?

I have a pair of Lunar Glide's in my shopping cart right now, but the order total is still $106.98.

I think I already linked up my Paypal account with Bing too, I want to get the quick cash back. Is the discount supposed to show up on the Order Confirmationpage?

Originally Posted by illdreezy

What does it mean I need $5 to get my cash back? Does that mean I have to put $5 in my Bing cashback account?

I have a pair of Lunar Glide's in my shopping cart right now, but the order total is still $106.98.

I think I already linked up my Paypal account with Bing too, I want to get the quick cash back. Is the discount supposed to show up on the Order Confirmation page?
I asked the same question about the $5, which means that you cant take out the cash back money if you dont at least have $5... The discount wontshow on the Eastbay confirmation page... Itll show up in your bing account

It means you have to earn $5 in cashback to get a check or a deposit into paypal.

Also there are only a list of 2 stores that are eligible for instant cashback plus ebay and even with ebay it's not always guaranteed instant. All otherstores it works like a rebate. You have to wait the 60 days for it to be available therefore when you check out it will show you the full price only becauseyou have to pay the full price upfront first and then wait to get it back.

Does the bing cashback thing give a big discount on any good photography supply websites? And for ebay is 12% the most you can get right now?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Does the bing cashback thing give a big discount on any good photography supply websites? And for ebay is 12% the most you can get right now?

Don't know off-hand, but Ars had a list of sites and some of the notable discounts Bing is offering (it's not comprehensive) here.

Originally Posted by randyoss

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Don't know off-hand, but Ars had a list of sites and some of the notable discounts Bing is offering (it's not comprehensive) here.
Hmm, just noted that Ars updated their article with some info on when the discounts would end (when their pre-set cashback total amount (whateverthat is) is reached or August 30th, whichever comes first).

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

If I join the Gold Club, can I buy things using bing and get the free shipping when signing in to Gold Club? Wont signing in to Gold Club cancel the bing? Thanks in advanced.
Thats what I did... I bought the gold club membership along with other items... I was signed into bing and the free shipping came up automatically when you are checking out... The bing showed up in my account so its a go
smile.gif
Thanks man, kudos on that.

Back
Top Bottom