Has anyone worn their 25th anniversary 1s yet?

i actually just received my pair i ordered from FNL and only received the right shoe. Called up the number on the receipt, spoke to a manager and there it was.. the left pair sitting there in stock room... This is kind of pathetic... funny thing was he knew what I was talking about when I called too... hahaha

^^^That's crazy whats wrong with those people
smh.gif

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

i actually just received my pair i ordered from FNL and only received the right shoe. Called up the number on the receipt, spoke to a manager and there it was.. the left pair sitting there in stock room... This is kind of pathetic... funny thing was he knew what I was talking about when I called too... hahaha

laugh.gif

i woulda been heated, how are they shipping you the other shoe?
my pair went back to finishline and the money was used on the 2s today
pimp.gif

much better looking imo and will hold up longer(looks wise)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Souljaman22 wrote:

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

laugh.gif

i woulda been heated, how are they shipping you the other shoe?
my pair went back to finishline and the money was used on the 2s today
pimp.gif

much better looking imo and will hold up longer(looks wise)

roll.gif

you shoulda just got you bread back bro....

U guys have GOT to learn to stop effin with FNL for ANYTHING you really are counting on. I can't tell you how many different stories I've read on here about FNL CRUSHING people's dreams by botching their purchases and/or cancelling orders....

Ironically, I began boycotting them (locally) after the Fire Red 5 due to poor customer service and a worthless reward program.

NEVER have and NEVER will order from FNL. They are good for disappointing you only.

I have these 1s and I'll admit, the silver is funky. Can't describe it, cant attach a positive or negative connotation to it. But its funky.

That said, mine are DS and midwest winters aren't very nice to my collezione so I'll have to be continued with my testimony on wearing them

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

IMO, you should just save your money.

I'm not buying into this silly Silver Anniversary non sense, because they are all crap. 

Amen bruh!  I feel the exact same way. Another marketing ploy by JB.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

i saw them on the racks at champs and i touched the toes and the silver flaked off of them lol, i was like "nice." this didn't surprise me at all.
damn son. JB beating people in the head with these prices and the toebox is flaking like that??

sigh.....c'mon JB

RETURN THOSE JOINTS!!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

U guys have GOT to learn to stop effin with FNL for ANYTHING you really are counting on. I can't tell you how many different stories I've read on here about FNL CRUSHING people's dreams by botching their purchases and/or cancelling orders....

Ironically, I began boycotting them (locally) after the Fire Red 5 due to poor customer service and a worthless reward program.

NEVER have and NEVER will order from FNL. They are good for disappointing you only.

I have these 1s and I'll admit, the silver is funky. Can't describe it, cant attach a positive or negative connotation to it. But its funky.

That said, mine are DS and midwest winters aren't very nice to my collezione so I'll have to be continued with my testimony on wearing them

glasses.gif

Its funny because I have only had problems with footlocker and footaction messing up my in store orders, but guess what I got over it.... You boycotted them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....... I am weak because they are the only shoe store making a profit on their stock, I mean they are closing footlockers left and right.... looks like they can survive without you and the couple of other people.... 

And I hate to tell people but everyone is not going to get great customer service with every order.... SMH

And another thing, isnt their rewards program free to sign up for????? Quit pissin and moaning over a free rewards card.... Got on with your life

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i undsed mine inside, they never even touched concrete and i noticed the silver part flaking
i thought this would happen but not so soon
im seriously contemplating returning these, i dont want a shoe i cant wear
the silver on the toebox wont flake off but the rest of the silver areas are quality is so poor
just touching it the wrong way can cause flaking
im returning my pair today
shoulda went with my first mind and got the 2s

i like how you made up your mind while typing,
roll.gif

but yeah i would return them.

I also copped the twos but the insoles weren't even glued in right so it felt like there were air bubbles under them. Had to return them, I'm not paying for something so poorly made

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

I also copped the twos but the insoles weren't even glued in right so it felt like there were air bubbles under them. Had to return them, I'm not paying for something so poorly made

same thing with my 2s, i think there all like that, i wore em today and they laid down, i was gonna glue em myself but they laydown after 1 wear
the 2s are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom