Has Jay done more for Ye's career or vice versa?

Interesting question with Watch The Throne on the horizon.

Props to Cage for planting the seed.

I don't believe there's an easy answer.
nerd.gif

Interesting question with Watch The Throne on the horizon.

Props to Cage for planting the seed.

I don't believe there's an easy answer.
nerd.gif

They both made significant impacts on each others careers but I'll probably say Jay for Ye also. One thing is for sure, they inspire each other.

They both made significant impacts on each others careers but I'll probably say Jay for Ye also. One thing is for sure, they inspire each other.

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

This.
It's crazy going back listening to Ye's discography and catching stuff from Jay.

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

This.
It's crazy going back listening to Ye's discography and catching stuff from Jay.

Y'all need to keep in mind that Jay is the artist here in this case, and while Ye makes great beats Jay needs to show the ear for the beats he wants for his raps and albums.

Y'all need to keep in mind that Jay is the artist here in this case, and while Ye makes great beats Jay needs to show the ear for the beats he wants for his raps and albums.

If anything it's equal

Kanye could have easily been replaced with Just Blaze though and Jay would still be relevant in my opinion

If anything it's equal

Kanye could have easily been replaced with Just Blaze though and Jay would still be relevant in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom