has kobe bryant won his last ring?

i say yes. especially considering the rise of these young stars and the departure of phil. i believe we have just witnessed the closing of the door. what say ye mamba stanatics? please weigh in lebron guzzlers. casual fans can chime in too. discuss 

i say yes. especially considering the rise of these young stars and the departure of phil. i believe we have just witnessed the closing of the door. what say ye mamba stanatics? please weigh in lebron guzzlers. casual fans can chime in too. discuss 

Its more likely he won't win a ring again than he does. Not saying this as a shot to him or LA, but I just see more teams & players on the rise right now that can take the crown from them.

Its more likely he won't win a ring again than he does. Not saying this as a shot to him or LA, but I just see more teams & players on the rise right now that can take the crown from them.

i'm not a laker fan but Kobe is still the man 
pimp.gif

I still think he can win some more.  the lakers still very good.  depending on how they trade in the next couple years they can win more rings. 

That being said these other teams are only going to get better too. 

i'm not a laker fan but Kobe is still the man 
pimp.gif

I still think he can win some more.  the lakers still very good.  depending on how they trade in the next couple years they can win more rings. 

That being said these other teams are only going to get better too. 

that would be hilarious if he went the gary payton route and tried to join a young superstar at the end of his career to get another ring

that would be hilarious if he went the gary payton route and tried to join a young superstar at the end of his career to get another ring

Yes. He's done winning rings.
The only thing he'll be doing the rest of his overrated career is climb the all time scoring list a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom