Has Methodman ever given his opinion in a normal thread in general?

Like has he every rolled up into a thread about a new movie coming out and said, "wow that movie looks good, I think I'll watch it."

Or does he only type out responses when he is scolding somebody?  I'd like to get to know the real methodman without having to send messages to his inbox of course
roll.gif

Most un-meh lIke post I seen him start was when Ford unvieled the 07 Shelby GT500.

I see all the admins posting thoughts and opinions once and a while. Method man was posting a lot in the vegetarian thread a couple months ago. I havn't seen Jrose5 post in a very long time though.

He posted in the Boozer/Black Ice thread. You can tell by people's responses in there that they had just realized
he randomly posted on the low and jetted out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Most un-meh lIke post I seen him start was when Ford unvieled the 07 Shelby GT500.

really? I don't believe this, pics or it never happened.  07' tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was 5 years ago fam

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by DeNs415

really? I don't believe this, pics or it never happened.  07' tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was 5 years ago fam

The reason I remember that is cuz I had a mustang at time and I went to make that post and Meth beat me to the punch. Now you got me second guessing myself. Maybe it was Redman lol.

Normal for NT? Rarely if ever, usually only to warn ppl of something or outright banning/suspending and through that he may post his opinion on the topic.

I'm pretty sure he lurks in S&T at times.

I was thingking about this also,,, it seems like he only post when he is regulating the forum...

it would be cool to see him in /16 and give his opinion.... example

"I really like Drake album." something like that.....

y u no post your opinions meth? are u robot?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've seen him post in ST.

Almost always something Wizards or DC hoops related.

Nothing "un-Meth" like about it. Dude knows his squad.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom