Has the AIR UNITS on the AIR MAX 95 gone back to the LARGER BUBBLES??????

95.jpg
nerd.gif

How about you wait till you see real pics off the shoe, I sure as hell won't believe it till I see it.

How about you wait till you see real pics off the shoe, I sure as hell won't believe it till I see it.

No, Nike have been using the old air bubble with the seem in pics of upcoming releases for a whilke now.

Blatant false advertising.

And it's 'have' not 'has' FYI.
tongue.gif

No, Nike have been using the old air bubble with the seem in pics of upcoming releases for a whilke now.

Blatant false advertising.

And it's 'have' not 'has' FYI.
tongue.gif

saw these in person....air units still the same size that have that outline from when they filled in the mold just like the previous releases from this year have
its just some eye candy on the product picture to get you salivating....false alarm tho

saw these in person....air units still the same size that have that outline from when they filled in the mold just like the previous releases from this year have
its just some eye candy on the product picture to get you salivating....false alarm tho

I hate it when NIKE does this. They should be required to state "actual product may vary from picture shown". Very disappointing.

I hate it when NIKE does this. They should be required to state "actual product may vary from picture shown". Very disappointing.

good its better off.... i havent picked up 95's except for a few that i had to get since the switch over. But thats MESSED up on nikes part for the fake out!

Back
Top Bottom