Has There Been A WHITE Player That Was Said To Have A LOW Basketball IQ?

jim mcilvaine

Fredric Weis
laugh.gif

Bryant "BIG COUNTRY" Reeves

Greg Ostertag

Shawn Bradley

Luc Longley?

The only white players in the league with low bball IQ are big men. Lets face it for a white player to survive in the league a the guard or wing position theyneed to know the game and be very skilled.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

The only white players in the league with low bball IQ are big men. Lets face it for a white player to survive in the league a the guard or wing position they need to know the game and be very skilled.

...And why is that?

Lets face it for a white any player to survive in the league a the guard or wing position they need to know the game and be very skilled.

There are alot of European players that can just shoo lights out that arent considered smart players...

For instance not saying he wont improve but when Gallinari played last season he was able to shoot lights out and showed great signs but he was only 20 yearsold and would make ALOT of rookie mistakes out of inexperience, i dont think anybody watching him last season would think he had a high basketball IQ. In factits safe to say that basketball IQ has to be one of his weaknesses right now because he is so young and inexperienced... There are alot of Euros who fall intothat category

Brad Miller is also considered to make dumb decisions.

Birdman is also considered to have a low bball iq, but yeah he has a "black" game
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lets face it for a white any player to survive in the league a the guard or wing position they need to know the game and be very skilled.
tell that to a dude like Darius Miles
laugh.gif

there are some players who have made it on the wing just based on athletisim and decent skills even though they are %*!*%%* morons when it comes to bball iq...sure in order to go FAR you need a high bball IQ but there are servicable NBA players who have really low IQs... and lets face it, not to sound racist becausea white person could do it, most NBA players that are athletic enough to just make it on that alone and not a high IQ are black.

But than again Birdman is white and he makes it really just off his athletisism and hustle, and than as forementioned tere are white Euro players who dont haveparticualrly high IQs but make it off of great jumpshots.

Originally Posted by raptors29

The only white players in the league with low bball IQ are big men. Lets face it for a white player to survive in the league a the guard or wing position they need to know the game and be very skilled.

...And why is that?
Name a white player in the league that plays on the perimeter and is above average athletically...Manu is the only one I can think of and he isquick but I wouldn't say he's an explosive athlete or anything.

And I'd agree that you hardly ever hear of white players having low bball IQ's, but that's mostly because most of them aren't good enough toeven talk about
laugh.gif
For example, people talk about JR Smith and Ricky Davis having low bball IQ's, but they were still pretty good players who were worthyof being discussed. Nobody cares if Spencer Hawes had a low bball IQ because he isn't really worth a damn.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

340x.jpg

hassanadams1.jpg

nba_g_rwestbrook_576.jpg

jrSmith.jpg

grin.gif
Really man the list goes on.....alot of dudes get by off athleticability.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

There are alot of European players that can just shoo lights out that arent considered smart players...

For instance not saying he wont improve but when Gallinari played last season he was able to shoot lights out and showed great signs but he was only 20 years old and would make ALOT of rookie mistakes out of inexperience, i dont think anybody watching him last season would think he had a high basketball IQ. In fact its safe to say that basketball IQ has to be one of his weaknesses right now because he is so young and inexperienced... There are alot of Euros who fall into that category

Talking%20out%20of%20your%20ass.JPG

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Never.

that Low basketball IQ crap is journalistic "code"

just like the black athletes are "tremendous athletes and everything comes to them so naturally..."

smh.gif

ohwell.gif
yall know damn well u aint never heard or read someone say JWill has a Low b ball IQ.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by THE GR8

For instance not saying he wont improve but when Gallinari played last season he was able to shoot lights out and showed great signs but he was only 20 years old and would make ALOT of rookie mistakes out of inexperience, i dont think anybody watching him last season would think he had a high basketball IQ. In fact its safe to say that basketball IQ has to be one of his weaknesses right now because he is so young and inexperienced... There are alot of Euros who fall into that category

Talking%20out%20of%20your%20ass.JPG
What does that mean? are you trying to like back up Gallo?

My dude, im a Knicks fan and i think Gallo is sick and his potential is through the roof, but im just being real. It should be expected out of any 20 year oldregardless of race. Gallo would make mad nervous inexperienced mistakes when he was on the floor lastseason. I remember one time he tried to cross a dude upand got completely exposed and stolen rom, he did **%@ like make passes that were careless, and have dudes get easy layups when he should have been payingattention and playing help defense. Im not saying i dont think he will get smarter but in terms of basketball IQ, Gallo was probably 2nd worst after Z Bo lastseason
laugh.gif

I don't get the need to ask questions like this....Whites are smart, blacks are athletic. I mean, isn't that what this is about?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Birdman? They kind of hinted it during the year how the two years away from the NBA made him better because he sat down to watch games and get "smarter".

Good choice

hJwill didn't get a load of criticism when it was bobby jackson playin those 4th quarters cause he was the 'safer' option?

Originally Posted by KingPoetic

Eric Devendorf
forgot bout him, great call. Dude does ******ed @@$% on the court. There wwere games i was watching dude at cuse just being like
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom