Has there ever been a girl that changed the game for you ?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Yea, I married her.

pimp.gif
Kudos.

i aint gon lie, its been getting kinda serious wit a chick i posted pics of on here a few years ago, never thought i would fall for a chick like that.

what's worse, teh noodz are on the other site smh

After one break-up I stopped caring about these females and just started running game with no regard for a relationship. Jaded you could say...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

After one break-up I stopped caring about these females and just started running game with no regard for a relationship. Jaded you could say...
Eh, you're probably doing it right.  Otherwise you'd probably just end up full of anger and hate like me
smh.gif

I ain't sayin anyone lyin in here, but if it's real, a real dude do what it do and don't post pics and tell stories. Who needs another dudes approval when it comes to getting women? I don't get it.

my wifey did that 2 me. I been with shorty for almost 3 1/2yrs. she a dominican girl from the bx AND SHE WAS A VIRGIN!!!! WATTTTTT!?!?!? u just dont pass up gems like that bro

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

^For me more like numerous break ups.... but not really jaded. I guess I'm somewhat in the same boat. Haven't met any "lady" yet that changed any perspective on relationships after going through quite a bit. That'll be the day alright... Until then, I'm just enjoying life and working towards my own personal goals. 
pimp.gif

happening right now...

Girl that changed the game for me wayyyy back when, is tryna come over RIGHT NOW like at this very second

BUT

I have a girlfriend and I love her and I will never cheat on her, jus dont got it in me...

doesnt rly have anything to do with this topic but didnt want to start a whole new thread, jus wanted to vent...

She knows I have a girl too... chicks are so horrible lmao...
edit: my girl is OT SMH...

Yeah when i met wifey, everything changed..i cut all other breezys off, and ended up putting a ring on her finger..its just a matter of time for everybody

Back
Top Bottom