Has there ever been a show you loved that got cancelled?

The Game on UPN around 04-05. Had this fine !*% cocoa butter broad and her gold digger friends while dudes trynna compete to date her then the dude that wins chooses an Escalade over her
roll.gif
roll.gif

Veronica%20Mars%20Cast_NEW.jpg

I need closure. I want to know what Veronica did in college and what happened to her dad.
frown.gif

I would say Futurama too, but they are getting some new episodes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Not sure if any of you remember this show a few years back, but I really enjoyed it and it was pulled before the first season even finished

Sixdegrees_intro.jpg

Six Degrees (or 6˚ ) is an American dramatic television series about six residents of New York City and their respective relationships and connections with one another, based on the idea of six degrees of separation.

It premiered on September 21, 2006, after Grey's Anatomy on ABC. The show was created by Raven Metzner and Stuart Zicherman. J. J. Abrams, Bryan Burk and Thom Sherman serve as executive producers through their Bad Robot Productions banner. The pilot episode was directed by Rodrigo Garcia. It is filmed on location in Manhattan and at Silvercup Studios in Long Island City, Queens, New York.
pimp.gif
mad.gif
 still upset they cancelled this

Terminator:Sara Connor Chronicles
Dollhouse
My Name is Earl
Stargate Atlantis
Freak and Geeks
Dead Like Me
Undeclared

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT .... best show hands down !!! 

The episode when dudes brother chipped his tooth on a frozen banana and whistled everytime he talked ... hahahahaaaaa  That @$#+ was classic.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

anybody remember that show called SHARK with that orange haired cop with his sexy partner? that ##+ ended on a season finale when the sexy cop got kidnapped

You're talking about Life.
One of the best cop show ever on TV IMO.

tv-life-203808853.jpg
YES.  This was such a good show too... the writing was clever/good as was the chemistry between the two.  Very surprised it didn't get picked up.
FlashForward might have a chance (ratings have improved over the past few weeks), while it looks bleak for V.  If anything, both shows are popular outside of the US, which might provide a lifeline.  

To the guy who mentioned reunion according to an article on tv.com the killer was going to be the baby the chick with the curly hair had. With respect to six degrees, abc finished season one online. I saw the entire season on their website back then. The season ended on a decent note but the final episodes are a must see

Back
Top Bottom