Has This Been Posted Before? James White vs. Gerald Green Slam Dunk Contest (In Russia)

James White with bounce 
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Gerald Green had a lot of hype behind him coming out of High School. I thought he was going to be the Next T-Mac. 
eyes.gif
. Good to see that he is still playing though.

Gerald Green had a lot of hype behind him coming out of High School. I thought he was going to be the Next T-Mac. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

eyes.gif

He should've went to college.

Originally Posted by Dok

eyes.gif

He should've went to college.

Some nice highlights in there...
smokin.gif
The FT line dunk from WHite was nice, especially slowed down.

Haven't heard Gerald Greens name in awhile
eek.gif

Some nice highlights in there...
smokin.gif
The FT line dunk from WHite was nice, especially slowed down.

Haven't heard Gerald Greens name in awhile
eek.gif

There's another one of James White where he completed the between the legs from the FT line... It might be in another league the year after this. I know it was in HD and it was posted before. Can the Wizards please sign him to a 10-day? Sheesh.

There's another one of James White where he completed the between the legs from the FT line... It might be in another league the year after this. I know it was in HD and it was posted before. Can the Wizards please sign him to a 10-day? Sheesh.

Real talk the year that the Lakers drafted Andrew Bynum I was hoping the would have drafted Gerald Green instead. Nobody back then knew about Bynum.

Gerald Green did play for the Lakers summer league team in Las Vegas last summer and got a training camp invite this season.

Green had some of the stupidest dunks at the allstar break when he did that idiotic socks dunk.

Real talk the year that the Lakers drafted Andrew Bynum I was hoping the would have drafted Gerald Green instead. Nobody back then knew about Bynum.

Gerald Green did play for the Lakers summer league team in Las Vegas last summer and got a training camp invite this season.

Green had some of the stupidest dunks at the allstar break when he did that idiotic socks dunk.

Why is it a requirement for all of these kinds of videos to have absolutely dreadful music?

Why is it a requirement for all of these kinds of videos to have absolutely dreadful music?

WOW, the dunk contest is back, lol. also, a maciej lampe sighting, always pulled for the kid after the draft day slip and him waiting in the green room. knicks fans know who i'm talking about.

WOW, the dunk contest is back, lol. also, a maciej lampe sighting, always pulled for the kid after the draft day slip and him waiting in the green room. knicks fans know who i'm talking about.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Back
Top Bottom