has this new generation of kids invent ANYTHING new fashionwise?

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

The 80's and 90's weren't that long ago though - in the big picture this era will just be looked back upon as just people rockin' tees, jeans and sneakers etc...
Yeah different decades wore them differently like skinny, baggy, or whatever but it's all relatively the same...
exactly....

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Leggings can stay here all they want ......as long as the right females wear them

devil.gif

Hybrid(nike) and special edition shoes(big-named artists involved) got big around '04-'05. And street wear(boutiques) also got big with the younger crowd.

the hippity hoppity "minority" fashion now is to dress as white as possible......wearing small/tight clothes

"ay where u cop dat abercrombie at?"

dudes really are alternative lifestyle, i think its because they put soy in every processed food.

the funniest thing about these kids today is that they werent even born when "snapbacks" were in fashion and the jordons they wear came out. they grew up on jabron, not jordon. these kids really go hard on a generation they werent even a part of. i blame them for nike not making any new shoes.

tall tees was our generation not 90s babies

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

forgot about this

keffiyeh scarves worn specifically like this
hipster.jpg

I'll NEVER get this....warm enough to wear short-sleeves....but chilly enough to wear a scarf???? 
laugh.gif

Sometimes people try TOO hard to be "fashionable."  It's like common-sense goes out the window. 

Same *#+! for rocking a beanie in warm weather. 

Always puzzled me how people could do that. Here I am in shorts a T-shirt and in the shade and see people walking around with beanies on in the sun like its nothing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

forgot about this

keffiyeh scarves worn specifically like this
hipster.jpg

I'll NEVER get this....warm enough to wear short-sleeves....but chilly enough to wear a scarf???? 
laugh.gif

Sometimes people try TOO hard to be "fashionable."  It's like common-sense goes out the window. 

Same *#+! for rocking a beanie in warm weather. 
DURING THE HOTTEST SUMMER IN U.S. HISTORY IN HOUSTON LAST YEAR. I SAW DUDES ROCKING HOODIES.
indifferent.gif

....has this style been posted yet? this is original to this generation right?? (shirt shorts combo)

orange_chucks_in_McDonalds_1.jpg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....has this style been posted yet? this is original to this generation right?? (shirt shorts combo)

Polo shirts with khaki shorts is a classic look staple. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Polo shirts with khaki shorts is a classic look staple. 

.....true, but im talking about camo shorts specifically. i dont remember anyother generation doing it quite like this.

...if not, this could be one thing this generation came up with. no?

He might be on to something. Now, camo matches everything.

Back
Top Bottom