hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

6ft4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a complete waste of size/height but I don't care
laugh.gif

this. all of it.  I needa workout 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

I was around 5'5 in high school, when I graduated during the summer I was 6'1 lol
Word? Damn... How tall are your parents?!

5'10ish but i think i'll max out to a good 6ft before im 24..
im cool with my height, i feel alot taller than most ppl

Originally Posted by solesavage

I was around 5'5 in high school, when I graduated during the summer I was 6'1 lol
Word? Damn... How tall are your parents?!

5'10ish but i think i'll max out to a good 6ft before im 24..
im cool with my height, i feel alot taller than most ppl

this is the second person I heard on niketalk mention "griffey's" making them taller...

I have some volts....and I did feel taller one day recently when I had them on, but I'd be damned to think those shoes make one's height taller.

the most comfortable shoes I ever worn in my life too.

If I feel tall i def don't want to think its the "shoes" I have on that's making it seem that way.
grin.gif

had them thangs on and had me feeling like Charles Xavier in the X-men joint when a certain mutant made him think he could walk again...I was all smiles.

this is the second person I heard on niketalk mention "griffey's" making them taller...

I have some volts....and I did feel taller one day recently when I had them on, but I'd be damned to think those shoes make one's height taller.

the most comfortable shoes I ever worn in my life too.

If I feel tall i def don't want to think its the "shoes" I have on that's making it seem that way.
grin.gif

had them thangs on and had me feeling like Charles Xavier in the X-men joint when a certain mutant made him think he could walk again...I was all smiles.

Back
Top Bottom