hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

6'3  here

laugh.gif
anyone below 6'2

dont worry fambs...

there's always something that people want that they dont have.

height is the most common thing.

you think if you would be taller, you're problems would go away?

dont work like that. you just have to work harder, and understand that what you have to overcome is a greater boundary than most...

and that is the way you are perceived b/c your height (and i think it has to deal with the chicks)

once you get it in your mind that "man... i'm short and still doing it" then all is well.

hit the gym, get ripped, learned how to eat that monk to perfection, DO NOT develop that 'i have to shower you with attention cuz taller good lookin guys wont' idea, and get ya bread up, and all will be well...

oh yeah... get ya scwabble game up too...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dont worry fambs...

there's always something that people want that they dont have.

height is the most common thing.

you think if you would be taller, you're problems would go away?

dont work like that. you just have to work harder, and understand that what you have to overcome is a greater boundary than most...

and that is the way you are perceived b/c your height (and i think it has to deal with the chicks)

once you get it in your mind that "man... i'm short and still doing it" then all is well.

hit the gym, get ripped, learned how to eat that monk to perfection, DO NOT develop that 'i have to shower you with attention cuz taller good lookin guys wont' idea, and get ya bread up, and all will be well...

oh yeah... get ya scwabble game up too...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Depending on how old you are you might have still have a chance to make to 6 feet.

Its a combo of your genes as well as nurturing those genes (aka eating 3 meals a day minimum). Eat and sleep and you could still grow. You can start lifting heavy weights and eating to help it too.

Stop smoking it stunts your growth.

Short girls>>>>>>>>>>Tall girls

Depending on how old you are you might have still have a chance to make to 6 feet.

Its a combo of your genes as well as nurturing those genes (aka eating 3 meals a day minimum). Eat and sleep and you could still grow. You can start lifting heavy weights and eating to help it too.

Stop smoking it stunts your growth.

Short girls>>>>>>>>>>Tall girls

Originally Posted by kdawg

I just looked up height increase surgery - and it's barbaric.

They can make your legs 3-4" longer but it takes months and you can't walk while the bones heal.
definitively does not seem worth it 

Originally Posted by kdawg

I just looked up height increase surgery - and it's barbaric.

They can make your legs 3-4" longer but it takes months and you can't walk while the bones heal.
definitively does not seem worth it 

5'7...my homies roun the same height so ive always been good...as i got older my baby face started to bother me more than my height tho
but ayy OP if you really serious i was watching nbatv this morning and an informerical came on for  www.buymaxtall.com

laugh.gif

07c92398-ce90-4e08-a2e7-a89d8f2c49fc.jpg

d459306d-2678-4c78-b3c8-dcbebf4effc1.jpg

let us know 
nerd.gif

5'7...my homies roun the same height so ive always been good...as i got older my baby face started to bother me more than my height tho
but ayy OP if you really serious i was watching nbatv this morning and an informerical came on for  www.buymaxtall.com

laugh.gif

07c92398-ce90-4e08-a2e7-a89d8f2c49fc.jpg

d459306d-2678-4c78-b3c8-dcbebf4effc1.jpg

let us know 
nerd.gif

Lil' Wayne's 5'6'', Bow Wow's about 5'5'', Jermaine Dupri is REALLY short - saw him in a club once, Lil' Jon is about 5'6, Lionel Messi, the best soccer player in the world, is about 5'6'', Manny Pacquiao is 5'6''

I have absolutely no doubts that they get women. Yes, they have fame/money, but still...

Lil' Wayne's 5'6'', Bow Wow's about 5'5'', Jermaine Dupri is REALLY short - saw him in a club once, Lil' Jon is about 5'6, Lionel Messi, the best soccer player in the world, is about 5'6'', Manny Pacquiao is 5'6''

I have absolutely no doubts that they get women. Yes, they have fame/money, but still...

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

i never had a problem getting women with my height but I did miss out on a couple stallions in college 
mad.gif

but ayy being funny, dressing well, and not ugly should get you plenty of chicks regardless of height

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

i never had a problem getting women with my height but I did miss out on a couple stallions in college 
mad.gif

but ayy being funny, dressing well, and not ugly should get you plenty of chicks regardless of height

Back
Top Bottom