Hate waking up early Vol I want to quit

Originally Posted by FORTY 1

uhhhh, welcome to...life?
ohwell.gif

I wake up at 6:00 a.m. to go to school

and I don't have to be at school til like 9:00 a.m.

I hate waking up, and I'm far from a night person, and I thought 2nd shift was perfect for me, but I realized a Majority of my day is wasted working 3-11,especially since i wake up at 1ish....working 8-5 I spend a majority of my time online, then go to the gym or class or take a nap, but I still have a lot of myday left.

I get up at 5:30, I actually like waking up in the AM when its still pitch black out. Watch the sunrise, drivin, while burnin a bleezy.

2nd shift is the worse.

i dont care teh salary. i could never work that for a career. i just would not be happy. not to mention i take my diet and fitness serious. the day is GONEwhen you work 2nd shift.

id do 3rd shift before a 2nd easy.

7-3 FTW. I love getting off early. Sure the mornings suck but... I'm an adult. It happens. No more late week nights, but big deal.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

at least u got suttin to wake up for
indifferent.gif

so why you up so early? if i don't have anything to do i'm not gettin out the bed til at least 12...but that doesn't happen often so i like to takeadvantage when i get the chance...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

indifferent.gif

so why you up so early? if i don't have anything to do i'm not gettin out the bed til at least 12...but that doesn't happen often so i like to take advantage when i get the chance...

so i can get on NT, duh

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

indifferent.gif

so why you up so early? if i don't have anything to do i'm not gettin out the bed til at least 12...but that doesn't happen often so i like to take advantage when i get the chance...

this is usually when i go to bed since i dont sleep thru the night..but im not at home n my sleepin pattern has been changed cuz of that..so here i am.. up

I've done some odd shifts.

5am until 1pm. (Wake up at 3am to get a train blah, blah...)
10pm until 8am.
8pm until 4am.

Now though I work 10am until 6pm from home, not too bad.

I usually set my alarm for 5:30 am so i'm the only one in the "Big Breasts Appreciation Thread" and it won't load as slow.

Life aint easy..but I understand where you coming from..I think everybody or majority of people feel dragged in the morning. I usually don't get up til 12now that I started school I gotta get up at 815 for a 9am class..mwf..smh. Gotta do it though to graduate and make something out of my life.

Originally Posted by Maedhros Hawk

I've done some odd shifts.

5am until 1pm. (Wake up at 3am to get a train blah, blah...)
10pm until 8am.
8pm until 4am.

Now though I work 10am until 6pm from home, not too bad.

what do u do???

6:00 am is always a drag in the winter but for some reason I don't mind waking up early in the summer. Either way quiting your job just because you haveto wake up early like an adult is silly and unproductive.

6:00 am is always a drag in the winter but for some reason I don't mind waking up early in the summer. Either way quiting your job just because you haveto wake up early like an adult is silly and unproductive.

im not a morning person myself... for a matter fact i hate waking up in the morning... but ill take a 9-5 day over nights any day of the week... i use to hateworking nights while working retail

im a security guard and i work 4rm 11-7 mon- friday...cant complain good pay with benefits i use to be a lazy bum that quit jobs in less than two months butnow i got my %%#% together and its looking good

Back
Top Bottom