haters appreciation: naw, you can't do that kinfoe. watch me.

Sup y'all.

I just want to take this time to let y'all know...

That of someone is hating on uou, relish in that ****. You better soak all that hate up and use it as ammo.

I got a couple cats that sit around and complain about our jobs all day, day they want to switch, and can't get a promotion because politics.

And then in turn, try to discourage me from grinding because it didn't fall in their lap

Don't let these jaded employees stop you from doing your best and working hard.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Sup y'all.

I just want to take this time to let y'all know...

That of someone is hating on uou, relish in that ****. You better soak all that hate up and use it as ammo.

I got a couple cats that sit around and complain about our jobs all day, day they want to switch, and can't get a promotion because politics.

And then in turn, try to discourage me from grinding because it didn't fall in their lap

Don't let these jaded employees stop you from doing your best and working hard.

:pimp:
my man..... REPPED

it's really hard to let go of fearing how people look/think  at and about you (for the most part), but when that switch happens, there is nothing more beautiful.

no harm in reminding people. cool thread.
nthat.gif

it's really hard to let go of fearing how people look/think  at and about you (for the most part), but when that switch happens, there is nothing more beautiful.

no harm in reminding people. cool thread.
nthat.gif
true story..

I'm at work, trying to organize some stuff just so our store can grt ssome recognition ...

Basically, a mixer for small businesses so we can tell them about our products, and sign them up for them...

I'm telling them (the haters} they might want to get on because it will help them when they try to make moves elsewhere. One cat is trying to become an assistant manager and the other is trying to move into business sales

I'm like "you really dont think joining in this would help your chances? You'd have a story to tell"

Them: "you just dont understand. Its about politics."

My boss, and everyone else is on board, But these two.

One is 35 and lives with his father in law...

All they do is tell Mr how I can't make the move to corporate because I'm regular sales consultant...

All cux THEY CANT close the door on their interviews. They blame everyone else for their lack of personality and inability to impress people.

One dude had the nerve to say "I had everything right. I was perfect. They just didn't want me cuz the other guy applied so much thry threw him a bone. I dont need to practice or improve." :stoneface:

Constantly telling me I'd be better moving on to a different company. Saying little slick stuff like "oh, you'll be here in this same store in a year"...

Just hating... cuz they've messed up.

:lol:

mA hAt3zZZz b3 mA m0t1vAt1oN

But seriously though i feel where your coming from and can relate op

Back
Top Bottom