Haters in my inner circle...

For all you guys (and ladies too). I've had a problem lately with a dude in my good group of friends habitually cawk-blockin
smh.gif

I've been known for tossin dude a few chickens when we go out the bars or whatever, but it seems like he's now biting the hand that feeds him. Howwould you handle the situation? just X the dude out? cold shoulder? or what? I've had enough of the hate, and I feel like I gotta act on it before theweekend comes. Advice?

Make it drought on him.

And when he gets salty from subconsciously realizing that he gets no P except when he's at the wingman spot, have like 50 strippers waiting for him in hiscrib after work.

Dude will play his wingman position faithfully.

It's a jungle out there.... learned a long time ago that there's no team in dudes, even your best friends when it comes to women. Hog as many women asyou can, don't share....do as much as possible to establish yourself as the alpha male in the group. *%! on your friends if you have to, they would do thesame if they had the chance.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

For all you guys (and ladies too). I've had a problem lately with a dude in my good group of friends habitually cawk-blockin
smh.gif

I've been known for tossin dude a few chickens when we go out the bars or whatever, but it seems like he's now biting the hand that feeds him. How would you handle the situation? just X the dude out? cold shoulder? or what? I've had enough of the hate, and I feel like I gotta act on it before the weekend comes. Advice?
If I were you I'd fam dude (Cold Shoulder) BUT the right thing to do is talk to him. I got a homie that is relentless w/ the chicks he triesto get at. My one boy will be talkin to a chick and he'll be hittin her up via Myspace PM, callin her late night and just +%#!!% it up for my boy. He gotkinda confronted for it cause you cant be tryna pluck from everybody plate, *+#! never works out for anyone.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Make it drought on him.

And when he gets salty from subconsciously realizing that he gets no P except when he's at the wingman spot, have like 50 strippers waiting for him in his crib after work.

Dude will play his wingman position faithfully.

/b/?

Next time he does it just beat the crap out of him. then next time hell know and plus you can still be friends.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

It's a jungle out there.... learned a long time ago that there's no team in dudes, even your best friends when it comes to women.

roll.gif
give this dude a medal he speaks the truth.

i am going through the same thing alot of homeboys i would say are family to me have been getting more salty over my P play, and my sneaker game so much latleyi dont know why they are. dont they relise they can control what they have as well ?

It's a jungle out there.... learned a long time ago that there's no team in dudes, even your best friends when it comes to women. Hog as many women as you can, don't share....do as much as possible to establish yourself as the alpha male in the group. *%! on your friends if you have to, they would do the same if they had the chance.
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
, this is one of the few times I've used thisemoticon on NT.

Quote this, I beg to differ. No matter, how much play my friends get I don't get salty and Cblock them for lacking any game on my behalf regardless of howmuch of a drought there is in P
eyes.gif

OP, just know that if they were your friends they wouldn't be pulling this kind of stunt real talk...don't know what kind of dudes you rolling with butit seemed real shady just like females acting up. If they (your CB friends)who really had game, they would go out and pull their own weight when it comes todating.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

It's a jungle out there.... learned a long time ago that there's no team in dudes, even your best friends when it comes to women. Hog as many women as you can, don't share....do as much as possible to establish yourself as the alpha male in the group. *%! on your friends if you have to, they would do the same if they had the chance.
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
, this is one of the few times I've used this emoticon on NT.

Quote this, I beg to differ. No matter, how much play my friends get I don't get salty and Cblock them for lacking any game on my behalf regardless of how much of a drought there is in P
eyes.gif

OP, just know that if they were your friends they wouldn't be pulling this kind of stunt real talk...don't know what kind of dudes you rolling with but it seemed real shady just like females acting up. If they (your CB friends)who really had game, they would go out and pull their own weight when it comes to dating.
tired.gif

nah dude is makin a point though, everybody know different people. but ____ boys do ____ things

ive lost a friend over this exact kind of situation, dudes be hatin on the low then smile in ya face later.

yo how is he bitin the hand?? i dont understand??

but in any event its not your fault he cant pull em w/o an assisst. youre doin your duties as his boi to look out for dude, and since he dont appreciate itdont do it anymore. theres no reason for hate in the 1st place(especially amongst your people
smh.gif
)

Had a dude in my circle that had these same tendencies.... Believe me its a trait that cant be changed. Hater #+%$

You just gotta stop giving charity cases and pull the baddest chicks around whenever yall go out.

Have you told him straight-up? Actually and unfortunately, my second closest friend is a hater towards me. Not necessarily a kcoc blocker, but he hates on whatI got. He hated that I had a Cadillac DeVille while he had a Millenia. He hated that my shoe collection was at 50 while his was at 25. And he's turned medown a number of times when I asked him to scoop me some jordans when I couldn't make it.
smh.gif
Damn, I don't even know why he's my friend now.
frown.gif

if this is a friend of a friend than cut him off quick but if this is your "homeboy" than it's really up to you because then you know himbest; you know there is always one of those dudes that don't get the P work fast so if you are the one who gets the most P than sliding a couple on hisside wouldn't hurt you and then give him a little talk..but always watch yourself because out of greed and jealousy even your most trusted homie will smileat your face and than stab you in the back...I've learned in this life only the man in the mirror is the one that will never hurt me. Quote from one of myhomies body art; "Protect me from my friends because I can take care of my enemies"

Back
Top Bottom