haters!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have problems wit people tellin rumors about you while your in a relationship, and your girl beleives the rumors.people hate on me all the time andthe stuff be ironic like things i would never do, but my girl believes it all the time.
can i get yalls opinions?

Originally Posted by Droopy1006

There is good advice on these types of situations here.
laugh.gif

You get em off ya, you shake them haters off ya, yeah, get em off ya, you SHAKE THEM HATERS OFF U...

Yeah you just need to sit down and have a long talk with your girl and explain and show her that you would never hurt her.

Why is she even listening to others.

That's one of the most common things for failed relationship's, outside interference from others (especially her damn friends).

sounds like some high school stuff.
u gotta have trust in ur relationship tho.
but the ppl startin the rumors r prally just jealous, like dude said "shake em off"

Kanye said it best, "hater __ marry hater __, and have hater kids."

50 said it well too. "If I was with some other chick and someone happened to see? And when you asked me about it I said it wasn't me. Would youbelieve me? Or up and leave me? How deep is our bond if that's all it takes for you to be gone?"

Sit your girl down and tell her like this:

You listen to what I tell you. They don't know nothing about what goes on with us. Why are you listening to them lonely hags anyway?

My girl is jah stubborn, I had to say it like that, you may need to soften it up a bit for your particular lady.

um no the rumors are no where near true believe me i wouldnt post this if it was true.

nah I dont have a problem with it because most of the rumors have some truth to them in my case. I just laugh and keep it movin leaving the girls to believewhat they want to believe. If they believe it oh well they can nag about it all day, but im not going to bend to their will and admit to all the bs. So most ofthe time they figure it is pointless and dont pay attention to the rumors either.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

um no the rumors are no where near true believe me i wouldnt post this if it was true.

then if their false who cares???
indifferent.gif

go follow that link that someone posted...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

50 said it well too. "If I was with some other chick and someone happened to see? And when you asked me about it I said it wasn't me. Would you believe me? Or up and leave me? How deep is our bond if that's all it takes for you to be gone?"

i'm gonna use that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom