Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Joey boy ruined Cobra Commander..do not want him in this new Batman movie..

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

rachel dratch should play catwoman

4vi7mw.jpg

word
pimp.gif
roll.gif
that looks like a crackhead in the Village, NYC Halloween parade

Originally Posted by Freeze

this flick is gonna lowkey blow.

i can't help but agree, the best thing maybe catwoman....all i hear being whispered in my ear when this film is mentioned is SPIDERMAN 3. I'm just hoping nolan has some awesome story tricks up his sleeve because honestly the trilogy could've ended the way TDK ended. TDK touched on basically EVERYTHING that was wrong with in the batman universe. corruption, choices, integrity......i mean even batman begins touched on things like fear and choices. Am i to beilieve they could even top TDK story wise....not only am i baffled by all these people being cast...but im also baffled by how all these people will fit in the story....i mean in TDK i felt like the joker and two face was enough but it worked because the story worked....with bane, catwoman and now JGL being cast in a role i feel like they doing too much...i don't expect it to do TDK numbers unless someone dies during production, but i'd like TDK quality story, doesn't seem to be going this way. but what do i know, i thought heath ledger was completely wrong for the joker......boy is my face purple

Originally Posted by Freeze

this flick is gonna lowkey blow.

i can't help but agree, the best thing maybe catwoman....all i hear being whispered in my ear when this film is mentioned is SPIDERMAN 3. I'm just hoping nolan has some awesome story tricks up his sleeve because honestly the trilogy could've ended the way TDK ended. TDK touched on basically EVERYTHING that was wrong with in the batman universe. corruption, choices, integrity......i mean even batman begins touched on things like fear and choices. Am i to beilieve they could even top TDK story wise....not only am i baffled by all these people being cast...but im also baffled by how all these people will fit in the story....i mean in TDK i felt like the joker and two face was enough but it worked because the story worked....with bane, catwoman and now JGL being cast in a role i feel like they doing too much...i don't expect it to do TDK numbers unless someone dies during production, but i'd like TDK quality story, doesn't seem to be going this way. but what do i know, i thought heath ledger was completely wrong for the joker......boy is my face purple

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by Big J 33

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/joseph-gordon-levitt-in-talks-to-join-the-dark-knight-rises/

mike-fleming-thumbnail.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in talks to reunite with his Inceptiondirector Christopher Nolan in The Dark Knight Rises for Warner Bros. I'm not sure what role he'll play, but I'm told that he will be in the movie when Nolan starts production this spring. Gordon-Levitt will be done shooting the Rian Johnson-directed Looper with Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt by then. Gordon-Levitt has the indieHesher coming out this spring, as well as Live With It, the Jonathan Levine-directed pic about a 27-year old who tries to overcome a cancer diagnosis. CAA-repped Gordon-Levitt established himself with indie films likeBrick, the underrated Scott Frank-directed The Lookout,and the Marc Webb-directed (500) Days of Summer. Nolan keeps his films shrouded in secrecy, though he did lift the veil recently to disclose that Anne Hathaway would play Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Gordon-Levitt's Inception co-star Tom Hardy will play Bane. What role fits Gordon-Levitt?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/02/t...start-speculating-hugo-strange-riddler-robin/
[h1]'The Dark Knight Rises' may add Joseph Gordon-Levitt to the cast. Start speculating: Hugo Strange? Riddler? Robin?[/h1]
by Jeff Jensen

Categories: CastingComic BooksMoviesThe Dark Knight RisesThis Could Be Interesting...
Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-dark-knight_320.jpg
Image Credit: RD/Orchon/Retna ltd; DC ComicsThe Dark Knight Rises may be recruiting another cast member from Christopher Nolan’sInception dream team: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is reportedly in talks to join a starry corps of actors that includes Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway and Levitt’s Inception chums Tom Hardy and Michael Caine. No word yet on who Gordon-Levitt may play, but fanboys around the Web — not yet ready to give up on the well-traveled rumor that Batman foe Hugo Strange will appear in Nolan’s third and final Bat-flick — are speculating that Gordon-Levitt will take on the role of the mad shrink whose comic book resume of evil includes cracking the code of the caped crusader’s secret identity and then trying to sell it other super villains. Can you imagine Gordon-Levitt playing auction barker for Bruce Wayne’s name? I think I can. (I could also see a scene where scores of famous actors cameo in the movie as interested buyers participating in said auction.) Of course, there’s also the rumor that the movie will be based on the Prey storyline, in which Strange participated in the hunt to arrest the vigilante hero. The argument against Gordon-Levitt as Hugo Strange theory? The actor — slender and boyish — doesn’t look much like the comic book villain. But hey: Artistic license. (PS: That rumor that a mysterious “RW

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by Big J 33

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/joseph-gordon-levitt-in-talks-to-join-the-dark-knight-rises/

mike-fleming-thumbnail.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in talks to reunite with his Inceptiondirector Christopher Nolan in The Dark Knight Rises for Warner Bros. I'm not sure what role he'll play, but I'm told that he will be in the movie when Nolan starts production this spring. Gordon-Levitt will be done shooting the Rian Johnson-directed Looper with Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt by then. Gordon-Levitt has the indieHesher coming out this spring, as well as Live With It, the Jonathan Levine-directed pic about a 27-year old who tries to overcome a cancer diagnosis. CAA-repped Gordon-Levitt established himself with indie films likeBrick, the underrated Scott Frank-directed The Lookout,and the Marc Webb-directed (500) Days of Summer. Nolan keeps his films shrouded in secrecy, though he did lift the veil recently to disclose that Anne Hathaway would play Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Gordon-Levitt's Inception co-star Tom Hardy will play Bane. What role fits Gordon-Levitt?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/02/t...start-speculating-hugo-strange-riddler-robin/
[h1]'The Dark Knight Rises' may add Joseph Gordon-Levitt to the cast. Start speculating: Hugo Strange? Riddler? Robin?[/h1]
by Jeff Jensen

Categories: CastingComic BooksMoviesThe Dark Knight RisesThis Could Be Interesting...
Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-dark-knight_320.jpg
Image Credit: RD/Orchon/Retna ltd; DC ComicsThe Dark Knight Rises may be recruiting another cast member from Christopher Nolan’sInception dream team: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is reportedly in talks to join a starry corps of actors that includes Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway and Levitt’s Inception chums Tom Hardy and Michael Caine. No word yet on who Gordon-Levitt may play, but fanboys around the Web — not yet ready to give up on the well-traveled rumor that Batman foe Hugo Strange will appear in Nolan’s third and final Bat-flick — are speculating that Gordon-Levitt will take on the role of the mad shrink whose comic book resume of evil includes cracking the code of the caped crusader’s secret identity and then trying to sell it other super villains. Can you imagine Gordon-Levitt playing auction barker for Bruce Wayne’s name? I think I can. (I could also see a scene where scores of famous actors cameo in the movie as interested buyers participating in said auction.) Of course, there’s also the rumor that the movie will be based on the Prey storyline, in which Strange participated in the hunt to arrest the vigilante hero. The argument against Gordon-Levitt as Hugo Strange theory? The actor — slender and boyish — doesn’t look much like the comic book villain. But hey: Artistic license. (PS: That rumor that a mysterious “RW

Marillion Cotillard has been cast and she'll most likely be playing Talia Al-Ghul 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great actress 
pimp.gif

Marillion Cotillard has been cast and she'll most likely be playing Talia Al-Ghul 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great actress 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great actress 
pimp.gif

you've got to be kidding..... my expectaions have hit a low for this film, you already have an excellent cast in bale, oldman, freeman, caine, now your adding tom hardy, anne hatheway, joseph gordon levitt, and marillion cotilliard, let me guess liam neeson will somehow have a cameo in flashbacks as will cillian murphy(scarecrow), if ellen page gets casted im not watching. and im a nolan believer just as much as the next guy, but some of ya'll have to admit that this is way way too much, name any movie besides ocean's 11, and the italian job, where the cast was about as A list as it gets and was successful???

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great actress 
pimp.gif

you've got to be kidding..... my expectaions have hit a low for this film, you already have an excellent cast in bale, oldman, freeman, caine, now your adding tom hardy, anne hatheway, joseph gordon levitt, and marillion cotilliard, let me guess liam neeson will somehow have a cameo in flashbacks as will cillian murphy(scarecrow), if ellen page gets casted im not watching. and im a nolan believer just as much as the next guy, but some of ya'll have to admit that this is way way too much, name any movie besides ocean's 11, and the italian job, where the cast was about as A list as it gets and was successful???

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great actress 
pimp.gif

Fake.
No,multiple sources have confirmed it 
grin.gif

Sources? I'm not saying its wrong or right but the website I read it on said it turned out to be fake.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great actress 
pimp.gif

Fake.
grin.gif

Sources? I'm not saying its wrong or right but the website I read it on said it turned out to be fake.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great actress 
pimp.gif

Fake.
grin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

French newspapers,movie sites,comic sites etc.
And to the dude thinking that there might be too many famous actors,I know that it might seem like a lot but I think that Nolan has something genius planned. I've learned not to question him anymore because whenever I do,he always proves me wrong and exceeds my expectations. It is the last movie of his series so he'll most likely deliver a classic. I don't know how anyone could complain about having Catwoman,Bane and Talia-Al Ghul in the movie. I'm still interested in seeing who Levitt's going to play 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the thought of casting Ellen Page. It would be an Inception reunion.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great actress 
pimp.gif

Fake.
grin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

French newspapers,movie sites,comic sites etc.
And to the dude thinking that there might be too many famous actors,I know that it might seem like a lot but I think that Nolan has something genius planned. I've learned not to question him anymore because whenever I do,he always proves me wrong and exceeds my expectations. It is the last movie of his series so he'll most likely deliver a classic. I don't know how anyone could complain about having Catwoman,Bane and Talia-Al Ghul in the movie. I'm still interested in seeing who Levitt's going to play 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the thought of casting Ellen Page. It would be an Inception reunion.

Back
Top Bottom