have any of yall ever been in a "firework war"?

or is it a native (american) thing? i remember bein a kid/teen havin these every year, hella fun
smokin.gif

edit: usually teams but it can be free for all 2, bottlerockets, artillery shells, saturn missles, whatever you like

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

or is it a native (american) thing? i remember bein a kid/teen havin these every year, hella fun
smokin.gif

edit: usually teams but it can be free for all 2, bottlerockets, artillery shells, saturn missles, whatever you like

damn yall goin no holds barred style, it was roman candles......maybe bottle rockets. yall natives go hard body.

I remember one year in a Roman candle battle I ruined a brand new polo shirt looked like one of the fireballs went right through

Sounds like something I would be involved in...

Spoiler [+]
Until I found out I actually have a future

Dangerous when you look at it but yeah I participated in quite a few...I remember a guy getting burned pretty bad with some Jumping Jacks...I stuck with bottle rockets and Roman Candles...try to hit em from a distance

aint nothin like goin back home with scrapes n bruses...gotta live outside tha box
\edit: yea jumping jacks were good 2...i remember my older brother coming back 1 nite fasinated with a firework war, still got scars all over his back

i had an M-80 blow right next to my ear in mexico, ears ringing for a solid 2 hours and scared for my hearing future was not fun

haha i remember back in the day, one of my friends had ahalf stick of dynamite n lite it under a stack of boxes n we walked away them dumby walked towards tha boxes, like 6 of us r yellin at him 2 get away before its 2 late, then all you see is a confetti of boxes flyin in the air. it was amazing haha. then one year my homie gave me a silver salute, like a m500 n i putt it under a tire, when it blew up tha tire went like 10 feet in tha air, thats was incredible 2 hahaha

lol u 2 obviously have never lived life on tha edge lol, probaly mommas boys hahahaha

Nah.  But my mom probably did a better job raising me. 

and? i have probaly leaned/done more i my life livin a messed up life then livin ur suburban goodie goodie life bro.....ur toughest decision of tha day is pickin wat cheese u want in ur snadwich brotha

and? i have probaly leaned/done more i my life livin a messed up life then livin ur suburban goodie goodie life bro.....ur toughest decision of tha day is pickin wat cheese u want in ur snadwich brotha
What exactly have you learned?  I'm curious.  Since the toughest decision of my day comes down to whether or not I'm having swiss or colby on my sandwich, I'd really love to be enlightened as to some of the life lessons you can pass on.  Thanks. 

of course , you got all kinds of firecrackers in the philippines, hand held ones that you can throw at someone
like it was a grenade or something.

Saw a guy take 2 roman candle balls to the face (nomo). We stopped for about 20 minutes. We were back at it the next night.

Back
Top Bottom