have any of you guy's ever tried to sue for discrimination ?

Yeah he's got it right. There is no panel interview for an APM... Your interview is typically with the mapm and they decide. They also have to interview up to three internal candidates depending on how many there is from within the company.

From what I've been told by different Apm's in my market it is suppose to be a panel interview just like when I got hired as an Apa it was a panel interview. I was told that the next time a position opens it would be mine but who knows when that'll happen. I was in a different store today with my APM with a collared shirt with slacks on and a clipboard and papers in my hand delegating task to associates and other members of management because i was there helping out with inventory and an associate from the store who witnessed me with management discussing inventory actually began following me around electronics. He then approached me and asked if I needed help and I blow the dude off and say nah. This guy continues to follow me asking if I needed help until I just tell him no I'm a damn Apa, fool. What makes it so bad though, the Apm at the store (who happens to be the guy from earlier in the story that the mapm called about me and partner) asked me if I was used to it yet or does it still bother me that I get racial profiled around our market? What the hell do you think?

Back
Top Bottom