Have anyone ever tried Jungle Juice before?

When I was in the 8th grade. 1st time drinking alcohol. My homies 18 year old brother was throwing a party at their crib. He was thinking I was in high school so he let me go to the party and help make the jungle juice.

We poured gallons of everclear into this giant cooler thing and mixed it with fruit punch and all sorts of diced up fruit etc. Party was poppin. I was drinking straight outta the bottom of the cooler through some PVC pipe. Needless to say, ya boy got WRECKED. I projectile vomited all over this deck, and blacked out 95% of the night. I embarrassed myself in front of all these high school girls. It sucked bigtime. To this day, I can’t eat or drink anything with a fruit punch flavor. Insta gag.

THIS USED TO BE MY JAM TOO . Haven’t tried more than a sip since :smh:
aaaahawaiii.jpg

Actual 190 proof grain isn't legal in every state...I used to have to go to PG county in MD to pick it up. It's POTENT. Mixed right, you don't even taste the alcohol...that joint will creep up on you like you wouldn't believe :lol:

:pimp: PG Co maryland, home of the drive thru liquor stores :pimp: :pimp:

Haven't hand jungle juice since college. Was never a fan, was always a henny drinker

These were the college days but i dont think i ever drank anything with everclear in it

:pimp: PG Co maryland, home of the drive thru liquor stores :pimp: :pimp:

Haven't hand jungle juice since college. Was never a fan, was always a henny drinker
Bruh first time I pulled up and got a bottle of henn and some cups I thought it was amazing.

The neighborhood block parties :nthat: was like 14 and used to always sneak a cup and be fried

Bruh first time I pulled up and got a bottle of henn and some cups I thought it was amazing.

I swung some of my VA boys around the way once during college and we stopped by the Iiquor store one night before heading to a party and their minds were blown :lol:

I swung some of my VA boys around the way once during college and we stopped by the Iiquor store one night before heading to a party and their minds were blown :lol:
I drove up from Baltimore to mess with this joint from Cooppin...she said swing past the liquor store by MLK n Hill Landover ...I was like woah :wow: :lol: :pimp:

The BEST liquor stores in MD can be found in PG. I got my spots that I'll happily make a drive to just to stock up. Deals to be had, bruh. :pimp:

Last time I had jungle juice was my senior year of college and the night ended in a huge fight at a house party. Some guy threatened to come back with the “ratchet” and my 2 white friends were totally confused with what he was talking about.

Last time I had jungle juice was my senior year of college and the night ended in a huge fight at a house party. Some guy threatened to come back with the “ratchet” and my 2 white friends were totally confused with what he was talking about.

Probably wondering why dude was gonna come back with a socket wrench.

There was a spot on MLK across from Glenarden Baptist. 17 pulling into the drive through because the Spanish guys didn’t check IDs.

Back
Top Bottom