Have u ever been tested?

$tacy

formerly willchamberlain
Im 23 years old and have been tested for std numerous times, (always negative thank god) I just always assumed people cared about their health n got looked at especially after random hook ups. I was talkin to 3 of the homies who are all around my age and only 1 has been tested! And that was at 19. Dudes always talkin about the new yambs they get but never been tested and that **** seem crazy to me. Idk if their scared or jus dont give a damb, but I jus wanna know have the NT bruhs been tested before?

Last edited:
Im 23 years old and have been tested for std numerous times, (always negative thank god) I just always assumed people cared about their health n got looked at especially after random hook ups. I was talkin to 3 of the homies who are all around my age and only 1 has been tested! And that was at 19. Dudes always talkin about the new yambs they get but never been tested and that **** seem crazy to me. Idk if their scared or jus dont give a damb, but I jus wanna know have the NT bruhs been tested before?
Yup ive been tested a few times...tested positive for one 4 years ago. As far as i know i will always have it. fml. I was pissing out fire & favor blades for 4 days. Worst pain of my life.

Just some advice for team raw & etc...wear a rubber if it ain't wifey. 

Glad you get tested to keep a check. Ultimately you shouldn't have this fear if you choose your sex partners with some discernment. Not to talk down to you but just saying in generality. When it comes to this, your long term health > gettin it poppin in the moment. I know it's hard to think in terms of that but hindsight will make you do it and of course it's too late then. Moving forward, I hope y'all have sense to keep your sexual health priority, tainted yambs ain't fun. I know some of y'all are young, but see where a female is mentally by talking to her first. Listen to her responses, the space between her ears is way more important than the space between her legs.

Last edited:
Glad you get tested to keep a check. Ultimately you shouldn't have this fear it you choose your sex partners with some discernment. Not to talk down to you but just saying in generality. When it comes to this, your long term health > gettin it poppin in the moment. I know it's hard to think in terms of that but hindsight will make you do it and of course it's too late then. Moving forward, I hope y'all have sense to keep your sexual health priority, tainted yambs ain't fun. I know some of y'all are young, but see where a female is mentally by talking to her first. Listen to her responses, the space between her ears is way more important than the space between her legs.
repped for the knowledge. I havent been in a little over 2 years since ive been in a relationship but before I did alot im not proud of and wouldnt do again.

Dudes be scared to get those results.

The first time I got tested I was sweating bullets, aint had no yambs in months. :lol:

Glad you get tested to keep a check. Ultimately you shouldn't have this fear it you choose your sex partners with some discernment. Not to talk down to you but just saying in generality. When it comes to this, your long term health > gettin it poppin in the moment. I know it's hard to think in terms of that but hindsight will make you do it and of course it's too late then. Moving forward, I hope y'all have sense to keep your sexual health priority, tainted yambs ain't fun. I know some of y'all are young, but see where a female is mentally by talking to her first. Listen to her responses, the space between her ears is way more important than the space between her legs.
repped for the knowledge. I havent been in a little over 2 years since ive been in a relationship but before I did alot im not proud of and wouldnt do again.

It's crazy out here man. Anytime I can help out, I can. I think a lot of times we assume everyone has the same level of knoledge about STI/STDS and that isn't the case. It's amazing to find out what people don't know.

I have been tested and been clean thank god but honestly taking that test and getting the results is the scariest ish in the world

I got tested last summer. But I was to afraid to see the results so I never went back. 
tired.gif

There is a feeling of that "what if" and that " well that one time" but trust me..Its worth it in the end....

I felt the same way when my ex told me to get tested after she got Chlamydia. However I tested negative, of everything and had the same results 6 months later. and again another 6 months later...I stopped after that since its takes u through a loop mentally.

Even if you are negative, it takes up to 45 days to 5 months for anything to show in your blood count. There are folks that test negative, and will go raw, and will get other stds or the same one with a different strain.

Also Gonorrhea is becoming resistant to antibiotics....a night of pretty shaven yambs isnt worth a lifetime of burning and razor blades..

Also with medicine so advanced, a lot of people are becoming undetectable when it comes to HIV, They are still positive, but the viral load and count is so low they are undetectable.

Always be careful, always know they chick/dude u talking to, always know their status, always KNOW YOUR STATUS

When I was single, I used to get tested 2-3 times a year. Now, rarely!

It wasn't something to brag about either like some of the kids I use to go to the school with. I guess they thought getting tested = getting laid all the time.

:smh:

Username to post?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
This might sound like a silly question, but if all you've ever used is condoms, how/which STD could you contract?

Back
Top Bottom