Have yall filed your P-2 Forms yet lol... Pizza Hut's kinda genius for this

Pizza Hut’s National Pizza Return is offering a chance to get more dough this year in return for all the dough you ate last year. Go to pizzareturn.com and download the P-2 form. You’ll be asked questions like how many pizzas you ordered, how many feet of “flavored up” crust you wolfed down, how many toppings you juggled, and how many pepperonis you think you ate in 2014.

Make sure to fill out all of the questions and to answer them as (or more!) honestly than you did on your tax filing. The more pizza you ate, the more you’ll win. Pizza Hut will give out two $50 gift card grand prizes, 30 $20 first place gift cards, and 30 $10 second place gift certificates.

View media item 1492825

Answer questions on the P-2 form honestly. We’re told Pizza Hut return agents will carefully vet each filing. Photo: Pizza Hut

There’s a catch, though. Forget about e-filing. Pizza Hut’s gone old school and is making everyone file through the U.S. mail. The good news is that forms can be downloaded until 6 p.m. EST on April 17 and postmarked no later than Saturday, April 18. Keep an eye open for future Pizza Hut promotions tied to the Kentucky Derby and the Floyd Mayweather/Manny Pacquiao showdown, both events scheduled for May 2.

Too much work for mediocre pizza.

This mom and pop place out here in Manhattan Beach called Domino's has better pizza anyways. Plus I can order online.

its easier and less stressful to spend the $6.78 and get the hot and ready pizza from little ceaser's

thanks for the heads up tho

Last edited:

its easier and less stressful to spend the $6.78 and get the hot and ready pizza from little ceaser's

sick.gif

its easier and less stressful to spend perfectly good money and get the hot and ready slice of **** from the local sweage treatment plant we call Little Ceaser's
Fixed

Last edited:
I don't eem like fillin out tax forms and i get MONEY for that.

But repped coldcity i may try.

Last time I had Pizza Hut, I had a stomach ache. Never again, at least Little Ceasar's is cheaper even though it's plain as hell.

I don't eem like fillin out tax forms and i get MONEY for that.

But repped coldcity i may try.

i dont fill out tax forms its prepopulates from last year :lol:

its like 2-3 mins of "wk" for a possible gift card idk why yall are crying or comparing PH to that lil ceasers bs

i ate a lot of pizza hut this year... but how am i suppose to accurately track how many i ate? i just eat it then forget about it :lol:

Unless we're talking stuffed crust, Pizza Hut is #3 out of the 3 fast food pizza joints.  I also have no ******* idea how many pizzas I ate last year.  So what, they gonna be looking up your name in the Pizza Hut database to make sure you're not lying about how many you ordered?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom