Have you dated a sorority chick? Vol. when man slurping goes wrong

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

some girls are OD serious about the Greek stuff... in my humble experience those are usually the ones who have insecurity problems and want to fit in/be popular.

This is the truth I was dating a girl for a couple of years that joined a sorority and it was a $$@%*#! nightmare. I had to hear about all the problems withher "friends'siters" and why they didn't like each other. It was all a bunch of BS and drama everyday, just to fit in to a certain lifestyle.However, find out a little bit about the chick and what she is like, she may not be all obsessed with the sorority lifestyle.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

[h3]Paging Mister P, I need your wisdom...just need some advice... MisterP, you're the man...
[/h3]

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

indifferent.gif

k51xuc.gif

let me stop my shots fired
laugh.gif
...dude came at me in that thread for NO reason
laugh.gif
...had to throw my shot..word to...

yeah, she was very into her sorority...
never again will i date one but i had fun with her

Just to let you know. If her sorors are her main group of friends, they wont think anything of you unless you're in a frat. Just what I've observed myfirst year at an HBCU.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Just to let you know. If her sorors are her main group of friends, they wont think anything of you unless you're in a frat. Just what I've observed my first year at an HBCU.

yea thats sorta true

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Dude expected MisterP to spit some knowledge
laugh.gif
Real talk, lol. You should have just asked this generally and not asked a dude in a frat about going with a sorority chick. My girl is in one,expect the girl's phone to go off all the time and for her to talk about her sorority ALL THE TIME..................
sick.gif
sick.gif

THe reports of Sorors obsessed with thier Sorority being insecure is true from my personal experience. This one girl i dealt with was type obsessed with howthe outside world saw her it was absolutely sickening. In the future I'd think twice about dealing with another sorority girl. Hopefully your experience isbetter but BEWARE.

She's no different from other chicks, she just hangs out with a group of girls. Thats a plus actually!

Back
Top Bottom