Have you ever been afraid to talk to a certain girl???

jw since i mean i can talk to any girl no problem except theres this one female i been wanting to get with for around 15 months now
when i talk to her i freeze up n cant talk to her like i do with other girls, like ive talked to all her friends(ins) her sister(ins) and her sistersfriends(ins) na mean spit them camron lines at them n %@%* but i cant do that with this girl, i respect her to much to say that to her n i dont wanna ruinanything over that

help???

Originally Posted by Face82

Go to bed Geronimo

roll.gif

Yeah... but then she made the first move.

The problem with this one is that she's older than I am so I know I can't run game on her the same way I do the rest of these broads because she'smost likely heard it all.

But I'm making progress.

BTW Face, I'm back in the A.

you are putting the P on the pedestal...

just treat her like every other girl. she will like you more for it. dont supplicate and act like a wussy and be all nice, be your normal self and be a lilcocky/funny and u all good.

act as if she was a relative if you need to. dont look down if you have a hard time with eye contact. just be chill.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

just treat her like every other girl. she will like you more for it. dont supplicate and act like a wussy and be all nice, be your normal self and be a lil cocky/funny and u all good.

act as if she was a relative if you need to. dont look down if you have a hard time with eye contact. just be chill.
QFT

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

just treat her like every other girl. she will like you more for it. dont supplicate and act like a wussy and be all nice, be your normal self and be a lil cocky/funny and u all good.

I'm gonna try this
pimp.gif

This dude is on some other +%!.
laugh.gif

Your NT reputation is scarred for life bro, might as well try somewhere else.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom