Have You Ever Fell Victim To the Whiskey Weiner? #Young*****Problems

Had a joint an average joint in college who was constantly trying to throw me the buns. Wasn't really feeling her but on night she caught me out in public ripped off the Jack. Invited me back to her place for an impromptu late nite house party she was throwing. Went up to the room, took a couple more shots, got it poppin and fell asleep mid stroke... snoring

shes a lesbian now

probably my fault
Bruh :rofl:

true words... Henny is the reason I got 2 daughters now... n I got da Olympic swimmers too but you get my point.

People think it's jokes, but that Jamaican diet is filled with things that improve virility. Guinness, Hennessy, cow foot, yam, banana , irish moss, peanut punch, magnum etc. etc.

Last edited:
People think it's jokes, but that Jamaican diet is filled with things that improve virility. Guinness, Hennessy, cow foot, yam, banana , irish moss, peanut punch, magnum etc. etc.

:rofl: :rofl:

All fax pa, all fax

One any island dude hits about 32, 10% or his diet must be dong enhancing foods.

Last edited:
Had a joint an average joint in college who was constantly trying to throw me the buns. Wasn't really feeling her but on night she caught me out in public ripped off the Jack. Invited me back to her place for an impromptu late nite house party she was throwing. Went up to the room, took a couple more shots, got it poppin and fell asleep mid stroke... snoring

shes a lesbian now

probably my fault

:lol:

You were the last stop before click town

Last edited:
I was in that Thang for about 4 hours, damn near had a heart attack I was going so hard, still couldn't finish. The next morning I got in there and barely made it through a commercial break.

Last edited:
my only time...

I was in college and my 1st loves little sis's best friend was at a bar, at first she didn't remember me because I had long hair at this point, anyway she comes home with me after figuring out who I was. She calls my ex's little sister (keep in mind this is like 6 years past from my ex) to say "guess who I am with?!?" and I failed as a man :smh:

I was putting the moves on this chick that stayed in a dorm down the hall from me. I really started talking/messing around with her near the end of the Fall semester. Spring semester rolls around and I hat a new roommate who she ends up liking more than me, so I said eff it and moved on to the next bird. Long story short, whatever she wanted from him didn't flourish, she runs into my open arms one night wanting me to make her feel good. I was at a party hella wasted on Wild Turkey and green. I'm super sloppy, but amping myself up cuz I was just in some yambz the night before, and never had the opportunity to smash different girls back to back like that.

After 20 minutes or so of her valiantly topping a limp-semi penis, I fell asleep. Shorty was hella cool though. Came back in the morning and made breakfast, then did the deed.

Good times.

Idk about whiskey wiener but I've had Molly wiener like a mug. My joint had no weight in it at all. Felt like I was rocking compression shorts in an ice bath :smh:

happened a few times for me...usually can start but midway go limp :rolleyes

I couldnt live with myself if that happened :lol:. Jokes.

Nah but damn thats crazy. Im just so attracted to my partner that it cant happen. Only time it could happen if something nasty happens or a foul odor. Other then that in rock hard papi.

Who about to try this Henny and C4 combo tonight and report back with results tomorrow morning?

It ain't gonna be me, baby pa. I ain't trynna see the inside of a casket any time soon

I drank 2/3rds a fifth of Henny and a 16oz Red Bull and later that night, I busted through 2 rough riders back to back :smh:

That combo is deadly, my G. I would not recommend that to someone who isnt ok with making some mistakes that night

Last edited:
Bagged this hot fitness/personal trainer chick last year..On the first date she gives up the P...But the problem was I was drunk and plus I smoked weed with her (my first time smoking in 5 years)..We get to the bedroom, my joint would NOT get up, as much as I tried...shorty finally leaves and in about 2 weeks she came back for a second chance..Guess what..I guess from the pressure of last time, my joint STILL couldn't get up, AND I was sober..I freak out and think I have ED..I called up some regulars and smashed with absolutely no problem..I guess I was experiencing PTSD from last time..finally on my 3rd attempt I was able to smash properly...I am grateful she gave me so many chances, she was really feeling the kid..Too bad she moved away :/

PTSD [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom