Have you ever found something in your food?

I'm intrested in seeing if anyone else has found weird things in their food? My dad got a bandages in his almond joy, I found a spider in my burger fromMcD and a roach in my chilli from wendy's.

Went to Taiwan one time, ate at this famous restaurant. I ordered a beef noodle soup and found a strand of metal in one of the meat... I'm guessing it felloff the scrubber. I could've sued that restaurant and got some money, but I let it go and got a new bowl.

Another time I was eating Pho noodles, and was dripping fish sauce all over my bowl. I started eating a few bites, until I noticed small black things at thebottom of the fish sauce. I took a closer look and it was dead flies.

i got like a 4 inch pube in my soup from souplantation. i'll never go back there again. ever.

The most I ever found was hair and I got my money back.

The most memorable is in the 5th grade I bought some soda in a can from the corner store by my school on a half day at the time I think some middle eastern pplwere running it. As I'm crossing the street opening it up, I look down and there's a **!#%#$ wrinkled white thumb in my soda
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
. I ran back up in there screaming and yelling and they wasn't tryin tocompensate me so I stole a big liter(hoping it didn't have a hand in it) and mad chips.

Another time I was eating Pho noodles, and was dripping fish sauce all over my bowl. I started eating a few bites, until I noticed small black things at the bottom of the fish sauce. I took a closer look and it was dead flies.

Nah, but one of my friends found a Dragonfly in his pho once.

Yeaa i think ill stay away from Pho for a bit

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

a dead insect in a bag of famous amos cookies
smh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
and these *@@% faces sent me a apology letter and a free bag of more cookies
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I havnet ate Famous Amos since then

laugh.gif
My sister found ants in her Maple Syrup poured it on her pancakes and thought they were blueberries
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

a dead insect in a bag of famous amos cookies
smh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
and these *@@% faces sent me a apology letter and a free bag of more cookies
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I havnet ate Famous Amos since then

laugh.gif
My sister found ants in her Maple Syrup poured it on her pancakes and thought they were blueberries
roll.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Went to Taiwan one time, ate at this famous restaurant. I ordered a beef noodle soup and found a strand of metal in one of the meat... I'm guessing it fell off the scrubber. I could've sued that restaurant and got some money, but I let it go and got a new bowl.

Another time I was eating Pho noodles, and was dripping fish sauce all over my bowl. I started eating a few bites, until I noticed small black things at the bottom of the fish sauce. I took a closer look and it was dead flies.

sick.gif

Back in college we had an omlette station on the weekends. You'd tell the cook what you wanted and he'd hook it up. Anyways, I got an omlette w. swissand when I got back to my table and took a few bites, I noticed the eggs/cheese were chewy. The food wasn't breaking up in my mouth, and I ended up pullingout a tip of a plastic glove. I spit that %!#$ out and took my plate back to complain. As soon as I got to the back, tell me why this fool was cooking eggs w.no thumb on his glove
smh.gif
The glove was looking like a hobo's sock
indifferent.gif

i found a spider in some rice at my cousin's party, found a small dead worm in my green giant brand corn, and a whole bunch of other stuff...thinking aboutit makes me not trust food not cooked by myself.

found a cigarette butt in my food before, complained to the manager and took the evidence with him, then i asked people ordering to check their food for somecigarette butts,
didnt bother to pay, and never went there again
mad.gif

Back in sophomore year in HS, my homie bought a chicken sandwich from the school lunch, and after his first bite, he found a bone or cartilage (something hardand white, not sure wth it was) in the chicken patty
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom