Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

indifferent.gif
Hold up, you didn't enjoy the sex because the bed was making noise? You faked the nut and everything? 
Whatever man
laugh.gif
Bed wasn't just making noise...legit sounded like it could collapse at any minute and probably would've if I kept at it. Guess you had to be there (no Bosh). Plus she shared a wall with her roommate who I'd have to look in the face 5-6 days a week. Not about that life. Not to mention this went on for about 45 minutes...don't think I could've let one off if I wanted to *Kanye shrug*
Now her roomie who's used to the bed noises, and is gonna talk about it anyways is gonna only have the impression that you didn't put it down.  Your name weak at work now doggie.

roll.gif
noisy beds are only a problem when family is next door and I'm creepin in.
Roomates get no respect from me in that aspect. I'm here to smash

roll.gif
noisy beds are only a problem when family is next door and I'm creepin in.
Roomates get no respect from me in that aspect. I'm here to smash

hahah had like 3 situations like this lol

1. i went to my jump offs house cause she wanted for me to go in.....this girl has a rep so i knew i was about to go in i show up blah blah she proceeds to give me that heady and im like hell yeah best ive gotten....my part comes in so i start tearing it up and shorty starts talking about how im the best shes had other dudes havent torn it up like me....which is good but after 20 minutes im like her shut up i dont want a back story about how many or how other dudes smashed lol

2. this time im talking to a shorty from my spanish class in high school kinda was feeling her but had another girl i was with so part of me didnt want to but i was like f that i got one life to live...so its the day i pick up my diploma so we are messign around take her to the third floor of one of the building in my high school proceeds to give me heady best and worst every noise had me tripping so i wasn fully you know lol so i left blue balled and never got to even finish since i dead it the next day =( regrets regrets

3. my last time was with this bad virgin i had going nympho on me met her at school(college)..got her to do some freaky stuff like heady at the campus library,while driving, etc etc....the day i finaly got to smash im going in hard she yelling telling me harder....talking this female is on that eva angelina steez turning me on till....i slip and it end up in the wrong hole hitting it doggy so you know what proceeds to happen tear crying and im like my bad can i finish lol...funny thing is after that shorty would beg for the backdoor penetration smh the things ive done

hahah had like 3 situations like this lol

1. i went to my jump offs house cause she wanted for me to go in.....this girl has a rep so i knew i was about to go in i show up blah blah she proceeds to give me that heady and im like hell yeah best ive gotten....my part comes in so i start tearing it up and shorty starts talking about how im the best shes had other dudes havent torn it up like me....which is good but after 20 minutes im like her shut up i dont want a back story about how many or how other dudes smashed lol

2. this time im talking to a shorty from my spanish class in high school kinda was feeling her but had another girl i was with so part of me didnt want to but i was like f that i got one life to live...so its the day i pick up my diploma so we are messign around take her to the third floor of one of the building in my high school proceeds to give me heady best and worst every noise had me tripping so i wasn fully you know lol so i left blue balled and never got to even finish since i dead it the next day =( regrets regrets

3. my last time was with this bad virgin i had going nympho on me met her at school(college)..got her to do some freaky stuff like heady at the campus library,while driving, etc etc....the day i finaly got to smash im going in hard she yelling telling me harder....talking this female is on that eva angelina steez turning me on till....i slip and it end up in the wrong hole hitting it doggy so you know what proceeds to happen tear crying and im like my bad can i finish lol...funny thing is after that shorty would beg for the backdoor penetration smh the things ive done

Hold up, you didn't enjoy the sex because the bed was making noise? You faked the nut and everything? 
Whatever man
laugh.gif
Bed wasn't just making noise...legit sounded like it could collapse at any minute and probably would've if I kept at it. Guess you had to be there (no Bosh). Plus she shared a wall with her roommate who I'd have to look in the face 5-6 days a week. Not about that life. Not to mention this went on for about 45 minutes...don't think I could've let one off if I wanted to *Kanye shrug*
Now her roomie who's used to the bed noises, and is gonna talk about it anyways is gonna only have the impression that you didn't put it down.  Your name weak at work now doggie.
Damn never even thought about it like that. Regardless I went on to date a much hotter co-worker from said job so its all good. In all honesty she wasn't really that hot. She just had really big ****, which I told her I wanted to see on multiple occasions. Eventually this led to us smashing. Pics for the hell of it

oi68sj.jpg

Whatever man
laugh.gif
Damn never even thought about it like that. Regardless I went on to date a much hotter co-worker from said job so its all good. In all honesty she wasn't really that hot. She just had really big ****, which I told her I wanted to see on multiple occasions. Eventually this led to us smashing. Pics for the hell of it

oi68sj.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Sneaky

OP, how old are you tho? Don't feel bad my dude. I'm in the same group you are.
I'm 17. I don't feel bad at all, like I've said it is what it is and I'll tell anyone online or in person that I'm a virgin. I just haven't been chasing the P very hard and my town is mad rich and conservative, but all excuses aside, yeah I still have the v card.

You got a year on me and still in the same group you are. Haven't bern chasing that bad. I'm not mad about it either. Friends don't believe I'm a virgin either.
laugh.gif
but whatever.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Sneaky

OP, how old are you tho? Don't feel bad my dude. I'm in the same group you are.
I'm 17. I don't feel bad at all, like I've said it is what it is and I'll tell anyone online or in person that I'm a virgin. I just haven't been chasing the P very hard and my town is mad rich and conservative, but all excuses aside, yeah I still have the v card.

You got a year on me and still in the same group you are. Haven't bern chasing that bad. I'm not mad about it either. Friends don't believe I'm a virgin either.
laugh.gif
but whatever.

Sometimes the *!# smells. If a chick showers in the morning, walks around all day, sometimes it just smells, so I can see how that is bothersome. Only really noticeable when going at it from the back and you spread the cheeks. I'm sure as %%+$ aware that my *!# and balls don't smell good after a day of work, so courtesy showers are best for all parties.

As for not enjoying head - the only reason I would ever say that is if she doesn't know what she's doing. Sure it feels good, but 45 minutes and no finish is pretty frustrating. If you haven't experienced good head, that is the only reason why you would debunk it.

Sometimes the *!# smells. If a chick showers in the morning, walks around all day, sometimes it just smells, so I can see how that is bothersome. Only really noticeable when going at it from the back and you spread the cheeks. I'm sure as %%+$ aware that my *!# and balls don't smell good after a day of work, so courtesy showers are best for all parties.

As for not enjoying head - the only reason I would ever say that is if she doesn't know what she's doing. Sure it feels good, but 45 minutes and no finish is pretty frustrating. If you haven't experienced good head, that is the only reason why you would debunk it.

Back
Top Bottom