Have you ever revoked a friends man card?

I had to today.

Long story short I went to a mall with my friend and his gf, she dragged him into a bunch of %+*$! made shops and on 4 occasions he held her purse. I straight up told him he shouldn't do %%#+ because he's a man. He shrugged it off like he had no choice.

I had to today.

Long story short I went to a mall with my friend and his gf, she dragged him into a bunch of %+*$! made shops and on 4 occasions he held her purse. I straight up told him he shouldn't do %%#+ because he's a man. He shrugged it off like he had no choice.

What a simp. You shooulda shot him and his GF in the face with shotgun.

...Im revoking your good friend card.

What a simp. You shooulda shot him and his GF in the face with shotgun.

...Im revoking your good friend card.

Got deployed to Guam. I was in the club when I saw a drunk friend dancing with a he/she. He then got mad and told me I was hating. We let him have once we got back to camp.

same deployment different friend. He meet some chick put in town and had been having phone sex (in a phone booth) w/ the chick for a week.
We all jelly until we all went out and he found out it was a guy. Lol.

Got deployed to Guam. I was in the club when I saw a drunk friend dancing with a he/she. He then got mad and told me I was hating. We let him have once we got back to camp.

same deployment different friend. He meet some chick put in town and had been having phone sex (in a phone booth) w/ the chick for a week.
We all jelly until we all went out and he found out it was a guy. Lol.

Yet you spent your Saturday with your friend and his girlfriend, and you went to these same shops?

I don't think you have the authority to revoke anyone else.

Yet you spent your Saturday with your friend and his girlfriend, and you went to these same shops?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Bingo.

Bingo.

^
laugh.gif
Got em'.

This right here! Did you drive there op or did you get a ride?

This right here! Did you drive there op or did you get a ride?

end of discussion

end of discussion

Back
Top Bottom