Have you ever revoked a friends man card?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yet you spent your Saturday with your friend and his girlfriend, and you went to these same shops?

I don't think you have the authority to revoke anyone else.

I walked around the mall by myself when he got pulled into lame shops. Don't get it twisted. Always lame NT'rs trying to get cheap laughs.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yet you spent your Saturday with your friend and his girlfriend, and you went to these same shops?

I don't think you have the authority to revoke anyone else.

I walked around the mall by myself when he got pulled into lame shops. Don't get it twisted. Always lame NT'rs trying to get cheap laughs.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

but he's gonna hit that later tonight and you're not though...

Well if you think the ends justify the means then have fun carrying a females purse and clothes you lame. Cus when I pass simps like you who probably tie %*!% shoes we'll know who the real man is.

Well if you think the ends justify the means then have fun carrying a females purse and clothes you lame. Cus when I pass simps like you who probably tie %*!% shoes we'll know who the real man is.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

He meet some chick put in town and had been having phone sex (in a phone booth) w/ the chick for a week.
We all jelly until we all went out and he found out it was a guy. Lol.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

He meet some chick put in town and had been having phone sex (in a phone booth) w/ the chick for a week.
We all jelly until we all went out and he found out it was a guy. Lol.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Altitude

You are mad as hell.

You are mad as hell.

u-mad___camron.jpg

u-mad___camron.jpg

Yes, I'm the one asking for cheap laughs... not you, considering you made a thread asking if you should remove a friend's "man card"
Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula

Yes, I'm the one asking for cheap laughs... not you, considering you made a thread asking if you should remove a friend's "man card"
Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula

Back
Top Bottom