have you ever shared a woman- has your woman ever been shared

seems to me that most guys aren't willing to accept that they're probably sharing their girlfriends either now or have at some point in the past. 

because guys want to believe their girlfriends are pure and innocent and would never betray them.

i for one wouldn't doubt that i've probably shared one of my exes in the past.. and i've definitely shared another man's girlfriend before.

my friend was sharing his girlfriend with some dude last year til he found their chats on her gmail account after i put a keylogger on their laptop when he got suspicious. 

its a very common thing, guys. 

Girlfriend? Nope.

Yambs? Don't care what you do away from me...

Chicks are being shared without your knowledge anyway.

They get more D than you get yambs.

Maaaaan....dudes be naive as a ************. Some men TRULY don't understand the true nature of a woman's power. They can do dirt and disguise that **** much slicker than guys can.

Yes, both instances.

These kind of things happen more often than not

Yes, both instances.
These kind of things happen more often than not
true story.. my friend (whose gf was sharing herself with another guy and got caught) was also cheating on his gf with another girl who was married. 
Maaaaan....dudes be naive as a ************. Some men TRULY don't understand the true nature of a woman's power. They can do dirt and disguise that **** much slicker than guys can.

\

All this.
I was messing with a bad latina joint and we we're discussing this.
She got a man she lives with, he buys her whatever, free weed, keeps gas in her car, planing on marrying her.
She comes to me, smokes me up and gives up the **** knowing I don't love her.
She had the nerve to say if she found out he was cheating she would kill him.
The logic of some women is scary.:smh:

also it doesnt matter how "great" of a guy you are.. you are not immune no matter how kind, caring, loyal, or how rich u are, how in shape or attractive pause u are

like that white broad from those twilight movies that was dating that hairy guy from the same vampire flicks... she goes and makes that snow white movie and starts sharing herself with that old man director.. 

her boyfriend is young, successful, famous, rich, and all the broads are after him. and she decided the grey beard old man could satisfy at least one of her cravings more than the young dude.

moral of the story, women will share themselves at the drop of a hat no matter who u are or what u got. 

\
All this.
I was messing with a bad latina joint and we we're discussing this.
She got a man she lives with, he buys her whatever, free weed, keeps gas in her car, planing on marrying her.
She comes to me, smokes me up and gives up the **** knowing I don't love her.
She had the nerve to say if she found out he was cheating she would kill him.
The logic of some women is scary.:smh:

:lol: :lol:

:smh:

Cold World.

moral of the story, women will share themselves at the drop of a hat no matter who u are or what u got. 
While I am not saying there aren't women out there that are like that; you're a fool if you believe your statement applies to all women. There are people in this world that value loyalty and aren't as jaded as the females you describe.

I seriously dont know more than a handful of females that havent been shared or are currently being shared. For that reason alone, I trust no female 100%. Im sure there are the few who are loyal, but the majority of women will cheat like dude above stated. Money, power, success means nothing and anyone can be cheated on.

If you're hitting the bottom you're more likely to be the one sharing someone else's chick instead of someone sharing yours.

Keep your head up though.

been there on both sides. being the "other guy" taught me not to trust females. they're texting their dude how much they love and miss them with your DNA still on their skin and/or clothes.

I've been the one sharing too :smh: never been mad at a dude for taking advantage of a female acting like a female though. I don't get how dudes get done dirty then go to the other guy with problems like it's his fault your girls a roller.

As i'm reading this thread my homie (A girl) text me how she's upset because last night she was in bed and almost slept with The guy she's currently talking to's bestfriend :lol: meanwhile at the same time she just started talking to her ex again :lol: .......... |I

This is real life braws.

been there on both sides. being the "other guy" taught me not to trust females. they're texting their dude how much they love and miss them with your DNA still on their skin and/or clothes.
I've been the one sharing too :smh: never been mad at a dude for taking advantage of a female acting like a female though. I don't get how dudes get done dirty then go to the other guy with problems like it's his fault your girls a roller.

Been on both sides as well and you're right....being the other guy, you witness some :smh: ****. Thankfully, had it done to me when I was super young and naive. If that didn't happen...I'd be a stupid and naive adult like alot of dudes I see.

If karma is real...I don't need any relationships :lol: I just banged my ex-girl from college for like 2 months straight and she's engaged to be married. **** was really awkward because we never spoke on it. Not once. She'd come to DC from NY for days at a time to stay at my crib and just let me **** her brains out. It was :smh: watching her go on the balcony or go in another room when her fiance called. I see her on instagram posting pics of them at the beach and at dinner like "damn...life is wild". :smh:

Back
Top Bottom