Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

laugh.gif
hand over the mouth business

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her
roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?
I went first in my room, then he did it in my sisters room
also he knows how my kids taste
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her
roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?
I went first in my room, then he did it in my sisters room
also he knows how my kids taste
laugh.gif

Yea, i usually just turn down the volume. . Or put my headphones on. . They never know whats going on in my room
devil.gif

Yea, i usually just turn down the volume. . Or put my headphones on. . They never know whats going on in my room
devil.gif

man i dont mind if its at my house, but i feel weird doin it at her place, i feel like her bro knows man, cant look him in the eye after

man i dont mind if its at my house, but i feel weird doin it at her place, i feel like her bro knows man, cant look him in the eye after

Plenty of times. This one chick I use to drag didn't care who was there. When I would come over her parents would speak and go upstairs like they already knew what was going on. She would go live like nobody was there. Damn I wish I couldve hit her mom.

Plenty of times. This one chick I use to drag didn't care who was there. When I would come over her parents would speak and go upstairs like they already knew what was going on. She would go live like nobody was there. Damn I wish I couldve hit her mom.

Done it in my crib a couple of times with paps callin me tellin me to open my door. Her house pleanty of times, her parents bedroom was downstairs so it was all good. One time went in on it while her parents were in a bed right next to us (hotel room). I'm pretty sure her dad knew what was up.

Done it in my crib a couple of times with paps callin me tellin me to open my door. Her house pleanty of times, her parents bedroom was downstairs so it was all good. One time went in on it while her parents were in a bed right next to us (hotel room). I'm pretty sure her dad knew what was up.

I''ve received the awesome jawsome at a couple birds' homes with their mom either up or downstairs.

Never in the same room though. Yall foolish. Most I got with the 'rents on the same floor was a hj.

I tapped one while her mom was doing yard work though. (Nothing major or I would have helped, she was just tending her flowers.) Almost got caught.
30t6p3b.gif
I think she knew what was up because when I offered to help she looked at me, looked at the kitchen (where the girl was,) and then back at me. I didn't catch on till she was out there for like 20 minutes though.

Man her mom was cool as hell. Her daughter was crazy but her mom stayed buying food and inviting me over for dinner. Even after we broke up her mom was still hospitable. I miss that lady, bruh.
frown.gif

I''ve received the awesome jawsome at a couple birds' homes with their mom either up or downstairs.

Never in the same room though. Yall foolish. Most I got with the 'rents on the same floor was a hj.

I tapped one while her mom was doing yard work though. (Nothing major or I would have helped, she was just tending her flowers.) Almost got caught.
30t6p3b.gif
I think she knew what was up because when I offered to help she looked at me, looked at the kitchen (where the girl was,) and then back at me. I didn't catch on till she was out there for like 20 minutes though.

Man her mom was cool as hell. Her daughter was crazy but her mom stayed buying food and inviting me over for dinner. Even after we broke up her mom was still hospitable. I miss that lady, bruh.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom